Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for a (furnished) room/sub-rent in Geneva (End of august - end of November)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a (furnished) room/sub-rent in Geneva (End of august - end of November)

Hi everyone!

My name is Friederike, I am 25 years old and from Munich (Germany). At the moment I am doing my Master's degree in "Human Rights and Humanitarian Action" in Paris, but I am coming to Geneva for a three-month internship from 28/08 to 28/11 (maybe a bit longer). During my degree and also now in Paris, I have always lived in shared flats - so it became easy for me to adapt to the rhythm of others. I am a clean, communicative and open-minded person who likes to meet new people, explore the city and have a chilled life next to the university / internship. I would be very happy to live in a flat share again for the next few months and to have a good time together.  

At the moment I am still in Paris, but I am looking forward to meeting you through Zoom.

Please let me know if you have any advice for flat search in Geneva! Until then, stay healthy and have a good evening, Fritzi :)  

**** FRANCAIS ***** 

Bonjour à tous, 

Je m'appelle Friederike, j'ai 25 ans et je suis originaire de Munich (Allemagne). En ce moment, je fais mon master en "Droits de l'homme et l’action humanitaire" à Paris, mais je viens à Genève pour un stage de trois mois de 28/08 à 28/11 (peut-être un peu plus longue). Pendant ma licence et aussi maintenant à Paris, j’ai toujours habité dans les colocations - donc c’est facile pour s’adapter au rythme d’autre. Je suis une personne communicative et ouverte d'esprit qui aime rencontrer de nouvelles personnes, explorer la ville et avoir une vie agréable à côté de l'université / stage. Je serais très heureux de vivre à nouveau dans une colocation pendant les prochaines mois  et de passer du bon temps ensemble. 

Pour le moment, je suis toujours à Paris, mais je me réjouis de vous rencontrer par Zoom.  

N'hésitez pas à me faire savoir si vous souhaiter faire ma connaissance via Zoom - j'attends vos commentaires avec impatience ! 

D'ici là, restez en bonne santé et bonne soirée, Fritzi

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

My name is Friederike, I am 25 years old and from Munich (Germany). At the moment I am doing my Master's degree in "Human Rights and Humanitarian Action" in Paris, but I am coming to Geneva for a three-month internship from 28/08 to 28/11 (maybe a bit longer). During my degree and also now in Paris, I have always lived in shared flats - so it became easy for me to adapt to the rhythm of others. I am a clean, communicative and open-minded person who likes to meet new people, explore the city and have a chilled life next to the university / internship. I would be very happy to live in a flat share again for the next few months and to have a good time together.  

At the moment I am still in Paris, but I am looking forward to meeting you through Zoom.

Please let me know if you have any advice for flat search in Geneva! Until then, stay healthy and have a good evening, Fritzi :)  

**** FRANCAIS ***** 

Bonjour à tous, 

Je m'appelle Friederike, j'ai 25 ans et je suis originaire de Munich (Allemagne). En ce moment, je fais mon master en "Droits de l'homme et l’action humanitaire" à Paris, mais je viens à Genève pour un stage de trois mois de 28/08 à 28/11 (peut-être un peu plus longue). Pendant ma licence et aussi maintenant à Paris, j’ai toujours habité dans les colocations - donc c’est facile pour s’adapter au rythme d’autre. Je suis une personne communicative et ouverte d'esprit qui aime rencontrer de nouvelles personnes, explorer la ville et avoir une vie agréable à côté de l'université / stage. Je serais très heureux de vivre à nouveau dans une colocation pendant les prochaines mois  et de passer du bon temps ensemble. 

Pour le moment, je suis toujours à Paris, mais je me réjouis de vous rencontrer par Zoom.  

N'hésitez pas à me faire savoir si vous souhaiter faire ma connaissance via Zoom - j'attends vos commentaires avec impatience ! 

D'ici là, restez en bonne santé et bonne soirée, Fritzi

Friederike MAug 4, 2021 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1023 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for a (furnished) room/sub-rent in Geneva (End of august - end of November)
Post 1

Hello Friederike,

My name is Carol and Iam just wondering if you would be interested to rent a single furnished room in my 2 bedroom apartment in Meyrin. Its about 20 minutes away from the city center and 10 minutes away from the Airport by tram. Monthly rent is CHF 850 including all charges, Wifi and access to the kitchen. Please let me know if this will work out for you. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Carol

The text you are quoting:

Hello Friederike,

My name is Carol and Iam just wondering if you would be interested to rent a single furnished room in my 2 bedroom apartment in Meyrin. Its about 20 minutes away from the city center and 10 minutes away from the Airport by tram. Monthly rent is CHF 850 including all charges, Wifi and access to the kitchen. Please let me know if this will work out for you. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Carol

Carolina Cecilio, Aug 4, 2021 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1023 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form