Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for a babysitter for a toddler - 2 evenings per weeks

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a babysitter for a toddler - 2 evenings per weeks

Hi!

I recently moved back to Geneva. I live in Collonges Sous Saleve. I have a three years old son who is going to start school in September. I am looking for someone reliable and trust worthy to pick him up  from school two evenings per week and play with him until I come back from work. I would ideally want someone available on Mondays and Thursdays and who could speak English with him. Please contact me if you would be interested or know someone interested.

Best,

Marlène

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I recently moved back to Geneva. I live in Collonges Sous Saleve. I have a three years old son who is going to start school in September. I am looking for someone reliable and trust worthy to pick him up  from school two evenings per week and play with him until I come back from work. I would ideally want someone available on Mondays and Thursdays and who could speak English with him. Please contact me if you would be interested or know someone interested.

Best,

Marlène

Marlene WaflerJul 25, 2018 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 924 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a babysitter for a toddler - 2 evenings per weeks
Post 1

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Hi!

Could you please provide me with more information about you and your experience? It would be to pick my son up from the school (Collonges sous Saleve), bring him back home and play with him until I come back from work. It would be two evenings per week - Monday and Thursday.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Marlene

Hi!

Could you please provide me with more information about you and your experience? It would be to pick my son up from the school (Collonges sous Saleve), bring him back home and play with him until I come back from work. It would be two evenings per week - Monday and Thursday.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Marlene

Marlene Wafler, Aug 13, 2018 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for a babysitter for a toddler - 2 evenings per weeks
Post 2

Hello , I have seen your posting and very much interested. Could you still be looking for a baby sitter. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm readily available. 

077 967 1421

Harriet.

Hello , I have seen your posting and very much interested. Could you still be looking for a baby sitter. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm readily available. 

077 967 1421

Harriet.

harriet t, Aug 15, 2018 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 924 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form