Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for accommodation in Ferney-Voltaire

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for accommodation in Ferney-Voltaire

Hello!

Hello,

My name is Salim and I just moved to Geneva to start my new mission in World Health organization (OMS)

As a priority, I am looking for a studio or one bed room furnished apartment to live. I will prefer Ferney-Voltaire area or nearby. I have a maximum budget of around 1000 Euro a month. I'm a calm and tidy person.

So if anyone knows of any available places let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Salim

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

Hello,

My name is Salim and I just moved to Geneva to start my new mission in World Health organization (OMS)

As a priority, I am looking for a studio or one bed room furnished apartment to live. I will prefer Ferney-Voltaire area or nearby. I have a maximum budget of around 1000 Euro a month. I'm a calm and tidy person.

Thanks in advance.

Salim

Mohammad Salim RezaMar 25, 2019 @ 10:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for accommodation in Ferney-Voltaire
Post 1

From the WHO classified:

Fully furnished apartment available for short term rental. The apartment includes a kitchen, spacious living room, a private garden, two bedrooms (one bedroom is used as a storage). Price all inclusive 1200 Euros per month : internet, water, electricity. Private parking place.

Contact email address:  [email protected].

Room to rent in Ferney in a pretty and clean flat, very closed to the border; bathroom is shared with the kind French speaker landlady (she does not speak English).

Contact Kadhi directly:  +33633363093

From the WHO classified:

Fully furnished apartment available for short term rental. The apartment includes a kitchen, spacious living room, a private garden, two bedrooms (one bedroom is used as a storage). Price all inclusive 1200 Euros per month : internet, water, electricity. Private parking place.

Contact email address:  [email protected].

Room to rent in Ferney in a pretty and clean flat, very closed to the border; bathroom is shared with the kind French speaker landlady (she does not speak English).

Contact Kadhi directly:  +33633363093

Karin E, Mar 25, 2019 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for accommodation in Ferney-Voltaire
Post 2

Hello!

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Salim

Mar 25, 19 10:17

Hello, and welcome to glocals and Geneva.

However, I should like to explain that your message is an advertisement so please insert it under “Housing wanted” in the Classifieds where you will also find plenty of accommodation offers.

You will also find the WHO staff bulletin board a useful source of information.

Best wishes,

Ritchie

Hello, and welcome to glocals and Geneva.

However, I should like to explain that your message is an advertisement so please insert it under “Housing wanted” in the Classifieds where you will also find plenty of accommodation offers.

You will also find the WHO staff bulletin board a useful source of information.

Best wishes,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Mar 25, 2019 @ 14:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form