Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for accomodation in Geneva.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for accomodation in Geneva.

Hello!

My name is Viktor and I just moved to Geneva from Sweden to start my PhD in Geology at Université de Genève.

So naturally I am looking for a place to live. The position is for 4 years so the ideal scenario would be for a long term accomodation in a furnished shared flat or a studio. I have a maximum budget of around 1300 CHF a month. I'm a calm and tidy person and a non-smoker.

So if anyone knows of any available places let me know!

Thanks in advance,

/V

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

My name is Viktor and I just moved to Geneva from Sweden to start my PhD in Geology at Université de Genève.

So naturally I am looking for a place to live. The position is for 4 years so the ideal scenario would be for a long term accomodation in a furnished shared flat or a studio. I have a maximum budget of around 1300 CHF a month. I'm a calm and tidy person and a non-smoker.

So if anyone knows of any available places let me know!

Thanks in advance,

/V

Viktor AhrenstedtNov 3, 2018 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1270 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for accomodation in Geneva.
Post 1

From the WHO classifieds:

1)

Furnished room with balcony in a shared flat in Malagnou. 

Fully furnished room 
Close to public transport (buses no 5/25/8/1/12)
Ideally located, within walking distance from Vielle Ville, multiple shops, and several parks. 
Swimming pool in the terrace (during Summer) 

Available beginning December
Price: 980 CHF

2) 

For rent, in secured residence, furnished flat, type T2 of 50m2 located in Prevessin-Moëns, in front of the park of the Castle and the bus stop O. Located on the 1st floor with a view, the flat consists of a living room, a bedroom with dressing room, a bathroom with washing machine, a fitted kitchen (ceramic hob, fridge, microwave-grill, dishwasher), crockery and linen provided. Working fireplace. A balcony of 12m2. Garage and private outdoor parking space. Rent: 1250 €, co-ownership fees included. Electricity and internet not included. No smoking and no animals. Ability to communicate in French is preferable.

Phone : 0033 6 77 99 92 57 - [email protected]

3) 

Cozy, pretty cultivated and fully furnished studio in Geneva centre.

10 mins walk from train station Cornavin, 5 mins walk from lake and parks, 5 mins walk to tram stop 15, buses 1 and 25. 

Description: 32sqm studio + balcony (5 meters long). Hall entrance, bathroom, living room with sofa bed (comfortable and convenient), TV, Wifi, dining table (expandable up to 6 people), and a fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of closets and drowers, bed sheets and towels included.

1500CHF/month, available from December 2018 for at least 3 months.

For visits please PM me at: [email protected], 0762083717

4) 

Rooms available in large art-, book-, and light-filled house, with huge garden, in Segny, France. 10 mins to F bus; 28 mins to WHO. Big supermarket, McDonald’s, newsstand, sports supply store, etc., all within less than 5 minute walk. WiFi, Sky satellite TV, washer and dryer. Linens provided and staples like flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Fully equipped kitchen—you cook your own meals. I have two sweet and adorable (hypoallergenic!) Havanese dogs. Usually there are a few interns nearby. 750 E/month. Rooms available from end December 2018.

[email protected]

+33 6 79 98 67 13

From the WHO classifieds:

1)

Furnished room with balcony in a shared flat in Malagnou. 

Fully furnished room 
Close to public transport (buses no 5/25/8/1/12)
Ideally located, within walking distance from Vielle Ville, multiple shops, and several parks. 
Swimming pool in the terrace (during Summer) 

Available beginning December
Price: 980 CHF

2) 

For rent, in secured residence, furnished flat, type T2 of 50m2 located in Prevessin-Moëns, in front of the park of the Castle and the bus stop O. Located on the 1st floor with a view, the flat consists of a living room, a bedroom with dressing room, a bathroom with washing machine, a fitted kitchen (ceramic hob, fridge, microwave-grill, dishwasher), crockery and linen provided. Working fireplace. A balcony of 12m2. Garage and private outdoor parking space. Rent: 1250 €, co-ownership fees included. Electricity and internet not included. No smoking and no animals. Ability to communicate in French is preferable.

Phone : 0033 6 77 99 92 57 - [email protected]

3) 

Cozy, pretty cultivated and fully furnished studio in Geneva centre.

10 mins walk from train station Cornavin, 5 mins walk from lake and parks, 5 mins walk to tram stop 15, buses 1 and 25. 

Description: 32sqm studio + balcony (5 meters long). Hall entrance, bathroom, living room with sofa bed (comfortable and convenient), TV, Wifi, dining table (expandable up to 6 people), and a fully equipped kitchen. Plenty of closets and drowers, bed sheets and towels included.

1500CHF/month, available from December 2018 for at least 3 months.

For visits please PM me at: [email protected], 0762083717

4) 

Rooms available in large art-, book-, and light-filled house, with huge garden, in Segny, France. 10 mins to F bus; 28 mins to WHO. Big supermarket, McDonald’s, newsstand, sports supply store, etc., all within less than 5 minute walk. WiFi, Sky satellite TV, washer and dryer. Linens provided and staples like flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Fully equipped kitchen—you cook your own meals. I have two sweet and adorable (hypoallergenic!) Havanese dogs. Usually there are a few interns nearby. 750 E/month. Rooms available from end December 2018.

[email protected]

+33 6 79 98 67 13

Karin E, Nov 6, 2018 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Viktor, is Ferney Voltaire an option for you?

Hello Viktor, is Ferney Voltaire an option for you?

Rana Hachem, Nov 6, 2018 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Sunny and quiet Room  in a flatshare - available end of July - next to UN and WHO

In 1209 Le Petit-Saconnex

Beautiful apartment to share situated near

the UN, looking onto a large park, across Migros, 10 mns away from UN or WHO.

On Bus line Nr. 3 stop.

The monthly rent is chf 1450, fully furnished and equipped. All amenities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included in the monthly rent. visits can be organized with the present roommates. All very nice and professional people.

Each double room is individual. There are three rooms in the flat, 2 wc, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 large kitchen, 1 extra-large living and dining room, 1 terrace.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1658963157503393.1073741834.100001691757566&type=1&l=8a8a18c330

Sunny and quiet Room  in a flatshare - available end of July - next to UN and WHO

In 1209 Le Petit-Saconnex

Beautiful apartment to share situated near

the UN, looking onto a large park, across Migros, 10 mns away from UN or WHO.

On Bus line Nr. 3 stop.

The monthly rent is chf 1450, fully furnished and equipped. All amenities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included in the monthly rent. visits can be organized with the present roommates. All very nice and professional people.

Each double room is individual. There are three rooms in the flat, 2 wc, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 large kitchen, 1 extra-large living and dining room, 1 terrace.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1658963157503393.1073741834.100001691757566&type=1&l=8a8a18c330

hay_, Nov 6, 2018 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello,

I have a furnished shared flat located in Champel, rue du Velours.  2 men, 1 woman. Appartment 110m2 with balcony and parking downstairs.  Sfr 950.-  all included. 079 238 0357 Caroline 

Hello,

I have a furnished shared flat located in Champel, rue du Velours.  2 men, 1 woman. Appartment 110m2 with balcony and parking downstairs.  Sfr 950.-  all included. 079 238 0357 Caroline 

caroline verdesca, Nov 7, 2018 @ 08:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

079 238 0357 roommates appart in Champel close to university. Sfr 950 all included.  [email protected] 

079 238 0357 roommates appart in Champel close to university. Sfr 950 all included.  [email protected] 

caroline verdesca, Nov 8, 2018 @ 06:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi all

Looking for accomodation for 2 young professionals from 30 April to 30 June 2019. Preferably 2 bedroom apartment or studio with 2 beds, walking distance from lake and public transport.

Kind regards,

Farah

Hi all

Looking for accomodation for 2 young professionals from 30 April to 30 June 2019. Preferably 2 bedroom apartment or studio with 2 beds, walking distance from lake and public transport.

Kind regards,

Farah

Farah J, Mar 13, 2019 @ 12:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi all

Kind regards,

Farah

Mar 13, 19 12:34

Please check your Inbox for a personal message.

Thanks, R.

Please check your Inbox for a personal message.

Thanks, R.

Ritchie, Mar 13, 2019 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1270 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form