Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for interns/young professionals in Ferney

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for interns/young professionals in Ferney

Hi! My name is Leonardo and I am Italian. I am currently doing an internship at UNICEF in Geneva and I live in Ferney. Looking for someone who is also living in Ferney who want to hang out/ have few drinks afterwork in this lovely little town for the summer.

let's create a intern/YP Ferney community!

The text you are quoting:

Hi! My name is Leonardo and I am Italian. I am currently doing an internship at UNICEF in Geneva and I live in Ferney. Looking for someone who is also living in Ferney who want to hang out/ have few drinks afterwork in this lovely little town for the summer.

let's create a intern/YP Ferney community!

leonardo menichiniApr 10, 2023 @ 21:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 468 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for interns/young professionals in Ferney
Post 1

Hi Leonardo, have you found more young professionals in Ferney and have you managed to create a community? I'm a YP living in Ferney since March and would love to meet up with YPs in Ferney too :) 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Leonardo, have you found more young professionals in Ferney and have you managed to create a community? I'm a YP living in Ferney since March and would love to meet up with YPs in Ferney too :) 

Yael Pelegrin, Jun 6, 2023 @ 09:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 468 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form