Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking for people to feature in a documentary.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for people to feature in a documentary.

I'm creating a documentary (In English) about expirencing great loss. If you have ever lost all your possessions, or expirenced a great loss ( this can be defined by you), or voluntarily left something, somewhere, or someone; please, reach out and I will tell you a place, date, and time you can be interviwed for the documentary. 

The goal is to share your story and talk about what it means to live and lose. 

If you haven't expirenced great loss, but want to be part of a documentary, you are welcome to come in and be apart of the interviews. 

The text you are quoting:

I'm creating a documentary (In English) about expirencing great loss. If you have ever lost all your possessions, or expirenced a great loss ( this can be defined by you), or voluntarily left something, somewhere, or someone; please, reach out and I will tell you a place, date, and time you can be interviwed for the documentary. 

The goal is to share your story and talk about what it means to live and lose. 

If you haven't expirenced great loss, but want to be part of a documentary, you are welcome to come in and be apart of the interviews. 

Chinenye Vanessa ONov 19, 2018 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 687 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 687 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form