Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Looking to meeting interesting/genuine people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking to meeting interesting/genuine people
Howdy,

I'm a South African born guy who's been in Switzerland for just over 3 years now. It's been good at times and rocky at times but over all its been a great learning/developing experience. I have met some great people along the way from diverse cultures and i've really enjoyed it, hence my reason for joining this forum/comunity. I look forward to meeting some interesting characters who I hope one day I can call friend/s....

I look forward to the ride...
The text you are quoting:
Howdy,

I'm a South African born guy who's been in Switzerland for just over 3 years now. It's been good at times and rocky at times but over all its been a great learning/developing experience. I have met some great people along the way from diverse cultures and i've really enjoyed it, hence my reason for joining this forum/comunity. I look forward to meeting some interesting characters who I hope one day I can call friend/s....

I look forward to the ride...
KellMar 9, 2006 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 965 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking to meeting interesting/genuine people
Post 1
welcome from warm South Africa to cold Geneva.

They are quite a few other South Africans on GoL as well.

If you do want a good ride, it's really up to you. Some people get a ton out of this community cos they are active, other people get very little out of it cos they are not active. So the car is here, now it's up to you how the ride will be...(-;

Just curious - when you say you've had some rouge times in geneva, are you refering to making friends? i am asking cos this was my main hard time...
welcome from warm South Africa to cold Geneva.

They are quite a few other South Africans on GoL as well.

If you do want a good ride, it's really up to you. Some people get a ton out of this community cos they are active, other people get very little out of it cos they are not active. So the car is here, now it's up to you how the ride will be...(-;

Just curious - when you say you've had some rouge times in geneva, are you refering to making friends? i am asking cos this was my main hard time...

Nir Ofek, Mar 9, 2006 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking to meeting interesting/genuine people
Post 2
I will do....

Look forward to it!
I will do....