Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Lost in a sea of new members..

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lost in a sea of new members..
You lot are going to be taking over this town the way the numbers are jumping up. S'gotta be a good thing!
I've finally moved to Geneva, and now looking to find some people to meet up and have fun with.
I'd like to know if anyone plays football (I'll settle for watching!) in a team looking for new players. Otherwise, I'll be seeking out any snowy or boozy related fun. Also, if there's any sky-divers out there, please get in touch!
See you soon!
Alec.
The text you are quoting:
You lot are going to be taking over this town the way the numbers are jumping up. S'gotta be a good thing!
I've finally moved to Geneva, and now looking to find some people to meet up and have fun with.
I'd like to know if anyone plays football (I'll settle for watching!) in a team looking for new players. Otherwise, I'll be seeking out any snowy or boozy related fun. Also, if there's any sky-divers out there, please get in touch!
See you soon!
Alec.
AlecMar 23, 2006 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1020 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Lost in a sea of new members..
Post 1
I lOOOOOOOOvee your picture ... lol
Guess you like to go crazy sometimes, you went to the right place for that mate, GoL is full of party-like-mad-people :-)))

Hope to meet you soon at one of the next GoL event,

Cheers
Phoebs
The text you are quoting:
I lOOOOOOOOvee your picture ... lol
Guess you like to go crazy sometimes, you went to the right place for that mate, GoL is full of party-like-mad-people :-)))

Hope to meet you soon at one of the next GoL event,

Cheers
Phoebs
Phoebe, Mar 24, 2006 @ 11:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1020 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form