Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Meet ...
...latincool, 27 years old and 7 days without drinking (but I am sure it is gonna change this weekend). Been living in Rio, Paris and now Geneva. Planning to live in a few, more interesting places... perhaps Hong Kong, perhaps Sydney but definitely somewhere with a beach closer.

Like Godzilla, I live in the deep of the lake and I appear from time to time to see what is going on. Currently I work 80% as a world changer in UN and on the other 80% (yes, 160% is the correct calculation) I do a Phd in international law.

My hobby is meeting people. The more you learn, the less you know. Actually I’ve been meeting lots of people recently…. 40% freaks, 40% supernice and 20% normal.

The normal ones are the most boring: You know, nothing to talk, normal opinions, normal jobs, normal expectations…. 10min conversation you go for a drink and you return when you are already drunk but they already left because it is already too late.

Then it comes the mega nice people… trendy, travelled, sociable. Just perfect, but in most of the times they are overcharged with themselves and don’t care about anything else….and in fact, those people are sooo common in Geneva that they get “normal” (please read normal people again).

And then comes the freaks… actually they are normal people that wants desperately not to become normal….10% are not recompensated in their efforts and they become “freaky normal”, although they have purple hair and pierced buttocks. 10% is way too freeeaky and give me the creeps…. The 20% left is actually the people that I relate the most.

The text you are quoting:
...latincool, 27 years old and 7 days without drinking (but I am sure it is gonna change this weekend). Been living in Rio, Paris and now Geneva. Planning to live in a few, more interesting places... perhaps Hong Kong, perhaps Sydney but definitely somewhere with a beach closer.

Like Godzilla, I live in the deep of the lake and I appear from time to time to see what is going on. Currently I work 80% as a world changer in UN and on the other 80% (yes, 160% is the correct calculation) I do a Phd in international law.

My hobby is meeting people. The more you learn, the less you know. Actually I’ve been meeting lots of people recently…. 40% freaks, 40% supernice and 20% normal.

The normal ones are the most boring: You know, nothing to talk, normal opinions, normal jobs, normal expectations…. 10min conversation you go for a drink and you return when you are already drunk but they already left because it is already too late.

Then it comes the mega nice people… trendy, travelled, sociable. Just perfect, but in most of the times they are overcharged with themselves and don’t care about anything else….and in fact, those people are sooo common in Geneva that they get “normal” (please read normal people again).

And then comes the freaks… actually they are normal people that wants desperately not to become normal….10% are not recompensated in their efforts and they become “freaky normal”, although they have purple hair and pierced buttocks. 10% is way too freeeaky and give me the creeps…. The 20% left is actually the people that I relate the most.

zenbrainSep 21, 2005 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1331 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Meet ...
Post 1
Looking forward for your "introductory" message on this community...

I need to know who is behind some of the spiciest comments in the forum...;)
The text you are quoting:
Looking forward for your "introductory" message on this community...

I need to know who is behind some of the spiciest comments in the forum...;)
zenbrain, Sep 21, 2005 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1331 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form