Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Mexican moving to Geneva:) Looking for a place to live

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Mexican moving to Geneva:) Looking for a place to live

Hello everyone!

Im Jesús and im already in Geneva, just arrived and fell in love with the city and surroundings

I like nature and phisical activities, i also enjoy a morning run or swimming when its possible. I'm looking forward to assist to events organized by locals and help to organize! 

Right now my biggest priority is to find a place to stay, if its a flat or studio to rent i would really appreciate any information or help! Since now im already here looking for start the rent ASAP or at the ends of this month.
I cant rent by myself or if its a two bedroom i have a friend with who we can rent it together in the same conditions, so any help is super welcome!! 

Every tips and explanations to find a place to  rent is appreciate.

Thank you and have a great day

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

Im Jesús and im already in Geneva, just arrived and fell in love with the city and surroundings

I like nature and phisical activities, i also enjoy a morning run or swimming when its possible. I'm looking forward to assist to events organized by locals and help to organize! 

Right now my biggest priority is to find a place to stay, if its a flat or studio to rent i would really appreciate any information or help! Since now im already here looking for start the rent ASAP or at the ends of this month.
I cant rent by myself or if its a two bedroom i have a friend with who we can rent it together in the same conditions, so any help is super welcome!! 

Every tips and explanations to find a place to  rent is appreciate.

Thank you and have a great day

Jesus CSep 16, 2022 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form