Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Mind & Body workshops in French or English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Mind & Body workshops in French or English

Hey everyone, my name is Solène and I am personal development/life coach and fitness coach. I host: Mind and Body Breakfasts, close to Nyon as well as Aperitif Think Tanks. I am French and I also speak English having lived in California as a child. I am the mother of four beautiful children and am married to my best friend. We are a plant-based family of nature and sports enthusiasts.  I'm looking forward to meeting you at one of the events on Glocals or at one of my workshops. Take care !

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone, my name is Solène and I am personal development/life coach and fitness coach. I host: Mind and Body Breakfasts, close to Nyon as well as Aperitif Think Tanks. I am French and I also speak English having lived in California as a child. I am the mother of four beautiful children and am married to my best friend. We are a plant-based family of nature and sports enthusiasts.  I'm looking forward to meeting you at one of the events on Glocals or at one of my workshops. Take care !

Solène DelilleMar 18, 2019 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 514 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 514 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form