Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Geneva at the End of April

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva at the End of April

Hi!

My name is Ashereen, I'm Malaysian and will be moving to Geneva at the end of April for an internship with IOM. I am currently looking for a room to rent, ideally near a bus stop, or somewhere around Ferney-Voltaire.

Thanks! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

My name is Ashereen, I'm Malaysian and will be moving to Geneva at the end of April for an internship with IOM. I am currently looking for a room to rent, ideally near a bus stop, or somewhere around Ferney-Voltaire.

Thanks! 

Ashereen KanesanApr 1, 2019 @ 15:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving to Geneva at the End of April
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and Geneva.

To find accommodation, just click on the “Classifieds” tab where you’ll find lots of offers as well as the possibility to place an ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to glocals and Geneva.

To find accommodation, just click on the “Classifieds” tab where you’ll find lots of offers as well as the possibility to place an ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Apr 1, 2019 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Moving to Geneva at the End of April
Post 2

From the WHO classifieds:

Subletting a room

CHF 1000/month

CHF 640/2 weeks

CHF 360/week

CHF 90/night

Free WiFi

Restaurant is under the roof. Walking distance from WHO, IOM, ILO, Ecumenical Church Center

Please contact Samina directly at +41 79 951 11 08

Beautiful and comfortable furnished large room in an apartment located in Servette area, about 1 minute walk to Tram14,18 bus 11 and 3 and about 10 minutes’ walk to United Nations, 5 minute walk to downtown Geneva is available for short term from April. The room is ideal for professional consultant or student intern on a short term contract. The apartment has a big living room, fully equipped kitchen, separate toilet from the bathroom and a big balcony. Rental price is CHF 1400 , charges included:  (WIFI, electricity / heating, water, beddings, Washing machine, and cleaning of common area). If interested please contact [email protected]

For rent, from 1 May 2019

1 room with private bathroom and communal use of kitchen in Paquis

950 CHF, water, electricity, heating, internet all included

Contact: KL Dehne, +41792493531 or e-mail [email protected]   

From the WHO classifieds:

Subletting a room

CHF 1000/month

CHF 640/2 weeks

CHF 360/week

CHF 90/night

Free WiFi

Restaurant is under the roof. Walking distance from WHO, IOM, ILO, Ecumenical Church Center

Please contact Samina directly at +41 79 951 11 08

Beautiful and comfortable furnished large room in an apartment located in Servette area, about 1 minute walk to Tram14,18 bus 11 and 3 and about 10 minutes’ walk to United Nations, 5 minute walk to downtown Geneva is available for short term from April. The room is ideal for professional consultant or student intern on a short term contract. The apartment has a big living room, fully equipped kitchen, separate toilet from the bathroom and a big balcony. Rental price is CHF 1400 , charges included:  (WIFI, electricity / heating, water, beddings, Washing machine, and cleaning of common area). If interested please contact [email protected]

For rent, from 1 May 2019

1 room with private bathroom and communal use of kitchen in Paquis

950 CHF, water, electricity, heating, internet all included

Contact: KL Dehne, +41792493531 or e-mail [email protected]   

Karin E, Apr 2, 2019 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form