Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Namaste everyone! I am an amateur yogi who wishes to perform a handstand one day.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Namaste everyone! I am an amateur yogi who wishes to perform a handstand one day.

I was a High School Math teacher in Thailand and then China before coming here to be with my partner. He works while I study part time online giving me lots of time to have long walks by the lake.

Pre-COVID I was quite active in sports such as badminton, Muay Thai, crossfit, lip syncing for my life, etc. I would however also like to try out other activities such as learning French, performing arts, dancing, water sports and so on. 

I really look forward to meeting some of you beautiful people out there. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

The text you are quoting:

I was a High School Math teacher in Thailand and then China before coming here to be with my partner. He works while I study part time online giving me lots of time to have long walks by the lake.

Pre-COVID I was quite active in sports such as badminton, Muay Thai, crossfit, lip syncing for my life, etc. I would however also like to try out other activities such as learning French, performing arts, dancing, water sports and so on. 

I really look forward to meeting some of you beautiful people out there. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Eric LOct 20, 2021 @ 16:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 958 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Namaste everyone! I am an amateur yogi who wishes to perform a handstand one day.
Post 1

Hey Eric, Im movin to Geneva because of my masters in August and I would love to practise Yoga in English. Do you have any tips ?

David 

The text you are quoting:

Hey Eric, Im movin to Geneva because of my masters in August and I would love to practise Yoga in English. Do you have any tips ?

David 

David Roeder, May 26, 2023 @ 21:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 958 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form