Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nathalie
Hi there :-)

Well, I'm afraid I haven't got such an exciting background as yours... I was born in Switzerland, grew up in Switzerland and... I'm still in Switzerland, 28 years later :-D

Okay, I spent 6 months in Germany as an Au-pair and 4 months in Australia a few years ago, that's my little experience as an "expat" abroad ;-)

What can I say, I discovered this website last Sunday thanks to Wilma and I find it really cool and... interesting :-)

I've been in Geneva for about 8 years (I grew up close to Montreux), married for 5 years (oh my god, already ;-), no kids but 2 lovely cats. I like playing sports (by the way, we are looking for hockey players - either on roller skates or inlines, it doesn't matter -, beginners welcome!), going out with friends, dancing, meeting new people, well, enjoying life :-)

sorry for the picture, not good quality, I'll try to get a new one, one day... ;-)

Bisous

Nath

The text you are quoting:
Hi there :-)

Well, I'm afraid I haven't got such an exciting background as yours... I was born in Switzerland, grew up in Switzerland and... I'm still in Switzerland, 28 years later :-D

Okay, I spent 6 months in Germany as an Au-pair and 4 months in Australia a few years ago, that's my little experience as an "expat" abroad ;-)

What can I say, I discovered this website last Sunday thanks to Wilma and I find it really cool and... interesting :-)

I've been in Geneva for about 8 years (I grew up close to Montreux), married for 5 years (oh my god, already ;-), no kids but 2 lovely cats. I like playing sports (by the way, we are looking for hockey players - either on roller skates or inlines, it doesn't matter -, beginners welcome!), going out with friends, dancing, meeting new people, well, enjoying life :-)

sorry for the picture, not good quality, I'll try to get a new one, one day... ;-)

Bisous

Nath

NathalieOct 6, 2005 @ 01:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1086 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Nathalie
Post 1
Welcome Nathalie!!! We must organise some get together for the real swiss of this site some day. And decide how we can make all these nice expats to meet some great and open swiss people...

See you around,

MAd
Welcome Nathalie!!! We must organise some get together for the real swiss of this site some day. And decide how we can make all these nice expats to meet some great and open swiss people...

See you around,

MAd
MAdster, Oct 6, 2005 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
quand tu veux ;-)

See ya,

Nath
quand tu veux ;-)

See ya,

Nath
Nathalie, Oct 6, 2005 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Don't change your photo, I mean! You look fantastic (unless you can look even better. I'd be pleased but astonished!)
Hope I'll have occasion to express a competent opinion shortly (qu'on se croise un de ce quatre quoi!) ;-)
Don't change your photo, I mean! You look fantastic (unless you can look even better. I'd be pleased but astonished!)
Hope I'll have occasion to express a competent opinion shortly (qu'on se croise un de ce quatre quoi!) ;-)

Stef__Granny, Oct 15, 2005 @ 19:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1086 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form