Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New French in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New French in Zurich

Hello all,

I came in near to Zurich few weeks ago for job opportunity and I want to meet new people here. To discuss, to learn German, to do sport, to have a drink ...

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

I came in near to Zurich few weeks ago for job opportunity and I want to meet new people here. To discuss, to learn German, to do sport, to have a drink ...

pauline dAug 12, 2019 @ 21:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New French in Zurich
Post 1

Hello Pauline and welcome to Zurich ! I am Italian and speak French as well.  If you want to meet up over a drink pls. feel free to reach out !!  As you might already have noticed, the GLocals community in Geneva  is great and much more active than the one in Zurich.  However, if anybody in Zurich wants to join me and Pauline and start organizing events in town pls. write in the section below or send us a message.

Hello Pauline and welcome to Zurich ! I am Italian and speak French as well.  If you want to meet up over a drink pls. feel free to reach out !!  As you might already have noticed, the GLocals community in Geneva  is great and much more active than the one in Zurich.  However, if anybody in Zurich wants to join me and Pauline and start organizing events in town pls. write in the section below or send us a message.

FabioIT, Aug 13, 2019 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New French in Zurich
Post 2

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for your e-mail and I would be very happy to meet you for a drink. And of course if some one else wants to join is, you are more than welcomed. 

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for your e-mail and I would be very happy to meet you for a drink. And of course if some one else wants to join is, you are more than welcomed. 

pauline d, Aug 14, 2019 @ 18:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form