Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New From Egypt :)

Hello everyone,

I'm Younies, originally from Egypt, and I currently reside in the beautiful city of Zurich, where I work as a software engineer. Beyond my professional life, I have a passion for exploring the world, staying active through hiking, and expressing myself through dance.

One of my favorite pastimes is immersing myself in the pages of a good book. I'm an avid reader, and I particularly enjoy being part of book clubs where I can share my thoughts and insights with fellow book enthusiasts.

As someone who appreciates the diversity and charm of Switzerland and my Egyptian roots, I'm always eager to meet new people and explore different parts of this stunning country. Whether it's for a coffee, a hike in the Alps, or simply a friendly chat, I'm open to connecting with individuals from all corners of Switzerland.

On top of all this, I'm currently in the process of learning French, so if you share an interest in the language or culture, I'd be thrilled to practice and learn together.

Feel free to reach out if you'd like to connect, discuss books, share travel stories, or just enjoy some good company. I look forward to meeting you all!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'm Younies, originally from Egypt, and I currently reside in the beautiful city of Zurich, where I work as a software engineer. Beyond my professional life, I have a passion for exploring the world, staying active through hiking, and expressing myself through dance.

One of my favorite pastimes is immersing myself in the pages of a good book. I'm an avid reader, and I particularly enjoy being part of book clubs where I can share my thoughts and insights with fellow book enthusiasts.

As someone who appreciates the diversity and charm of Switzerland and my Egyptian roots, I'm always eager to meet new people and explore different parts of this stunning country. Whether it's for a coffee, a hike in the Alps, or simply a friendly chat, I'm open to connecting with individuals from all corners of Switzerland.

On top of all this, I'm currently in the process of learning French, so if you share an interest in the language or culture, I'd be thrilled to practice and learn together.

Feel free to reach out if you'd like to connect, discuss books, share travel stories, or just enjoy some good company. I look forward to meeting you all!

Younies MahmoudSep 13, 2023 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 252 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 252 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form