Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New Member - IT Interests

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Member - IT Interests

Hi all,

I've lived here (Geneva) for 18 years already, so I would argue that I'm not a new guy to the scene. But I'm working on an idea of holding a free shop/lecture for the basics of IT if there is interest from anyone in Geneva.

I'll make a better thread in a more appropriate sub-forum, I just wanted to say, "hello!"

If you're already interested please let me know. As I will point out in my next thread, I'm kinda cacking myself by putting myself out like this on an idea I would normally shy away from. But that's for another thread. This is an introduction.

So...hello!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I've lived here (Geneva) for 18 years already, so I would argue that I'm not a new guy to the scene. But I'm working on an idea of holding a free shop/lecture for the basics of IT if there is interest from anyone in Geneva.

I'll make a better thread in a more appropriate sub-forum, I just wanted to say, "hello!"

If you're already interested please let me know. As I will point out in my next thread, I'm kinda cacking myself by putting myself out like this on an idea I would normally shy away from. But that's for another thread. This is an introduction.

So...hello!

Nick HNov 1, 2018 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 663 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 663 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form