Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New Member: looking for a place to stay from Sep to Dec

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Member: looking for a place to stay from Sep to Dec

Dear Members,

I am an international facilitator/mediator Lawyer from south Brazil, with Italian family citizenship, and living for some years already in Vienna, AT (for an LLM in International Law and some business opportunities in Enviromental/Sustainability fields and Biotech). Quite an expat. ;)

Currently, I am moving to Geneva to join the Brazilian Diplomatic Mission at the WTO and other economic organisations, which will last (innitialy) 3 months (from September to around 14th December).

I am looking for a bedroom to rent in Geneva (or a small apartment), or a two/three bedrooms apartment to share with my colleagues from the Delegation who are also searching for a place at the moment for the same period.

I would be glad if you could help me. Since this position is in a voluntary basis, my budged would be quite limited (it would be great to find something until 1.000$).

Thank you for your attention. 

Looking forward to connecting with you and to hear from you.

All the best,

Flávia Malucelli

The text you are quoting:

Dear Members,

I am an international facilitator/mediator Lawyer from south Brazil, with Italian family citizenship, and living for some years already in Vienna, AT (for an LLM in International Law and some business opportunities in Enviromental/Sustainability fields and Biotech). Quite an expat. ;)

Currently, I am moving to Geneva to join the Brazilian Diplomatic Mission at the WTO and other economic organisations, which will last (innitialy) 3 months (from September to around 14th December).

I am looking for a bedroom to rent in Geneva (or a small apartment), or a two/three bedrooms apartment to share with my colleagues from the Delegation who are also searching for a place at the moment for the same period.

I would be glad if you could help me. Since this position is in a voluntary basis, my budged would be quite limited (it would be great to find something until 1.000$).

Thank you for your attention. 

Looking forward to connecting with you and to hear from you.

All the best,

Flávia Malucelli

Flavia MalucelliAug 14, 2018 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 859 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Member: looking for a place to stay from Sep to Dec
Post 1

Hello,

Found on the WHO intranet classified site. You could possibly share the first flat and 2nd flat. You could all share the 3rd flat. Karin

1)

Flat for rent: 50 square m in a quiet, residential area leading a beautiful park, 10 min from the center of Geneva, next to CERN and close to the other International Organizations and UN. It is located in Prevessin-Moens centre, in a calm and green neighborhood close to public transport and supermarkets.

The apartment has a kitchen, a big living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a separate toilet and a big balcony with a view of the park. A cellar and 2 parking places are included. All of the windows in the flat overlook the park.

The flat is fully furnished and equipped. Equipment includes a washing machine, kitchen crockery and utensils, internet, TV, a landline telephone, etc. The garden is very nice, barbeques may be organized. The monthly rent for the apartment is 1.380 euro plus charges.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by email [email protected] or

by phone +41 77.985.51.27 for more information and visits. Available now.

2)

One bedroom fully furnished appartment - Ferney Voltaire

Furnished, one bedroom apartment, Ferney-Voltaire

Independent garden apartment set in own quiet grounds, centre Ferney-Voltaire.  Fully furnished, 1 Bedroom, 45 sq. meters. Private parking.

Exceptional location in Ferney Voltaire - 5 mn walking distance to the bus stops F, Y and O and local commerce.

This recently renovated apartment is fully furnished with brand new furnishings and fittings. It offers a large open plan living area with kitchen; mezzanine; Italian shower room; bedroom with Queen size bed; sofa bed in lounge.  Underfloor heating throughout. WiFi and TV.

Start date and duration can be mutually agreed on.

1,500 CHF per month.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 0033 6 37 69 28 07

Mandy Syrat

3)

Bright apartment in Charmilles district for rent

Charmilles district - Place des Charmilles 3

Bright apartment of 4 rooms of 80 m2 on the 6th floor including:

- 2 Bedrooms;

- Large lounge;

- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, hood and fridge);

- Hall with built-in wardrobes;

- Bathroom with bath and wc;

- Separate WC.

Available immediately

Rent: CHF 2'176.00

Charges: CHF 290.00

If you have interest, please send email to [email protected] to arrange a visit recently.

Hello,

Found on the WHO intranet classified site. You could possibly share the first flat and 2nd flat. You could all share the 3rd flat. Karin

1)

Flat for rent: 50 square m in a quiet, residential area leading a beautiful park, 10 min from the center of Geneva, next to CERN and close to the other International Organizations and UN. It is located in Prevessin-Moens centre, in a calm and green neighborhood close to public transport and supermarkets.

The apartment has a kitchen, a big living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a separate toilet and a big balcony with a view of the park. A cellar and 2 parking places are included. All of the windows in the flat overlook the park.

The flat is fully furnished and equipped. Equipment includes a washing machine, kitchen crockery and utensils, internet, TV, a landline telephone, etc. The garden is very nice, barbeques may be organized. The monthly rent for the apartment is 1.380 euro plus charges.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by email [email protected] or

by phone +41 77.985.51.27 for more information and visits. Available now.

2)

One bedroom fully furnished appartment - Ferney Voltaire

Furnished, one bedroom apartment, Ferney-Voltaire

Independent garden apartment set in own quiet grounds, centre Ferney-Voltaire.  Fully furnished, 1 Bedroom, 45 sq. meters. Private parking.

Exceptional location in Ferney Voltaire - 5 mn walking distance to the bus stops F, Y and O and local commerce.

This recently renovated apartment is fully furnished with brand new furnishings and fittings. It offers a large open plan living area with kitchen; mezzanine; Italian shower room; bedroom with Queen size bed; sofa bed in lounge.  Underfloor heating throughout. WiFi and TV.

Start date and duration can be mutually agreed on.

1,500 CHF per month.

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 0033 6 37 69 28 07

Mandy Syrat

3)

Bright apartment in Charmilles district for rent

Charmilles district - Place des Charmilles 3

Bright apartment of 4 rooms of 80 m2 on the 6th floor including:

- 2 Bedrooms;

- Large lounge;

- Fully equipped kitchen (stove, hood and fridge);

- Hall with built-in wardrobes;

- Bathroom with bath and wc;

- Separate WC.

Available immediately

Rent: CHF 2'176.00

Charges: CHF 290.00

If you have interest, please send email to [email protected] to arrange a visit recently.

Karin E, Aug 14, 2018 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New Member: looking for a place to stay from Sep to Dec
Post 2

Hello! I have a flat available those dates for 1700.-

great location, close to your work, do get in touch if interested 00 41 70 954 05 90

Natalia

Hello! I have a flat available those dates for 1700.-

great location, close to your work, do get in touch if interested 00 41 70 954 05 90

Natalia

Natalia K, Aug 22, 2018 @ 23:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 859 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form