Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New and settling...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New and settling...

Hi, I recently transferred to Geneva. I would love to explore walks, museums, cultural events like music, and I am terribly fond of dogs. So if there is an opportunity to meet and greet people with dogs, then that is great.

About me: I am into the field of communications. I was a journalist and filmmaker in India, and I currently work here in Geneva in the field of international development communication. 

Cheers,

Diya

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I recently transferred to Geneva. I would love to explore walks, museums, cultural events like music, and I am terribly fond of dogs. So if there is an opportunity to meet and greet people with dogs, then that is great.

About me: I am into the field of communications. I was a journalist and filmmaker in India, and I currently work here in Geneva in the field of international development communication. 

Cheers,

Diya

Diya BanerjeeMay 17, 2019 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 944 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New and settling...
Post 1

Come to the nuit des musées, the event I organize this evening :)

Come to the nuit des musées, the event I organize this evening :)

gaudi, May 18, 2019 @ 01:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Diya,

I'm also a big fan of those cultural events like music and film screenings. And dogs too. I've been working in India (Mumbai and Hyderabad) for the past 5 years and will be moving to Geneva in mid-August. Would love oto hear more about your work - I used to be in the development/public health sector - I'm now a primary school teacher!

Chris

Hi Diya,

I'm also a big fan of those cultural events like music and film screenings. And dogs too. I've been working in India (Mumbai and Hyderabad) for the past 5 years and will be moving to Geneva in mid-August. Would love oto hear more about your work - I used to be in the development/public health sector - I'm now a primary school teacher!

Chris

Chris Baker, May 29, 2019 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
​​

Hi Chris,
Sorry I missed your message in this thread. Lovely to hear from you and to know that you worked in India. Let us connect once you come here in Geneva. If you need any advice on how to settle in from a newbie's perspective shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers,
Diya
​​

Hi Chris,
Sorry I missed your message in this thread. Lovely to hear from you and to know that you worked in India. Let us connect once you come here in Geneva. If you need any advice on how to settle in from a newbie's perspective shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers,
Diya

Diya Banerjee, Jun 3, 2019 @ 14:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Diya,

Sent you a message a few days ago but not sure that worked :)

I've just moved back to Geneva after a year in Amsterdam and would love to meet up for a coffee! I'm afraid I don't have any dogs, but I am totally crazy about them so walks in parks usually involve excited crying out and frequent stopping and staring (and cuddling if possible) for me ;)

Cheers,

Stefanie

Hi Diya,

Sent you a message a few days ago but not sure that worked :)

I've just moved back to Geneva after a year in Amsterdam and would love to meet up for a coffee! I'm afraid I don't have any dogs, but I am totally crazy about them so walks in parks usually involve excited crying out and frequent stopping and staring (and cuddling if possible) for me ;)

Cheers,

Stefanie

Stefanie S, Jun 12, 2019 @ 16:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 944 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form