Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New born baby hey.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New born baby hey.
Hi all, I really like the forum we have. It reminds me of when i took some courses back way at school online hence people are motivated to talk, chat, express themselves freely but the only difference is that we don't have a case study.

I never knew one could make new friends so fast in Switzerland thus ya'all understand what I mean, it's a mind yourself country.

Well, I am a fresh MBA graduate, I went to University of Wales, right now I am working in aviation and making new contacts to be able to break into the Swiss market maybe to have my first managerial role as an executive. I have travelled a lot hence i had the opportunity because my parents where moving back and forth.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you fellows someday, feel free lets get it moving in the form and if there's a gig in town please let us know co's i like to party.Cheers.

The text you are quoting:
Hi all, I really like the forum we have. It reminds me of when i took some courses back way at school online hence people are motivated to talk, chat, express themselves freely but the only difference is that we don't have a case study.

I never knew one could make new friends so fast in Switzerland thus ya'all understand what I mean, it's a mind yourself country.

Well, I am a fresh MBA graduate, I went to University of Wales, right now I am working in aviation and making new contacts to be able to break into the Swiss market maybe to have my first managerial role as an executive. I have travelled a lot hence i had the opportunity because my parents where moving back and forth.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you fellows someday, feel free lets get it moving in the form and if there's a gig in town please let us know co's i like to party.Cheers.

nikitaFeb 21, 2006 @ 04:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1099 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New born baby hey.
Post 1
it's true, this community is making it much easier to make friends here.

I hope to see you at one of the events soon, and welcome to GOL!

Nir
it's true, this community is making it much easier to make friends here.

I hope to see you at one of the events soon, and welcome to GOL!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Feb 21, 2006 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: New born baby hey.
Post 2
Cheers mate.
Cheers mate.