Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New here ! Hi Glocals and Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New here ! Hi Glocals and Lausanne

Hi everyone, I am new to Glocals. Let me introduce myself, my name is Rita, l lived in Lausanne for 42 years, I am 42 years old Smile. I signed up here to participate in activities and make new friends. I am fluent in French, Italian, Spanish and English. Hope to meet you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, I am new to Glocals. Let me introduce myself, my name is Rita, l lived in Lausanne for 42 years, I am 42 years old Smile. I signed up here to participate in activities and make new friends. I am fluent in French, Italian, Spanish and English. Hope to meet you.

Gurrieri RJan 22, 2021 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New here ! Hi Glocals and Lausanne
Post 1

Jan 22, 21 13:13

Hello Rita, 

Welcome to glocals!!

Im also looking looking to meet some like minded people and making new friends. 

I would be very interested to meet up for a walk and do a bit of language exchange since I am trying to improve my french. 

Let me know if you would be interested. I live in villeneuve so we can meet up anywhere between lausanne and villeneuve. 

Cheers!!

Anil 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Rita, 

Welcome to glocals!!

Im also looking looking to meet some like minded people and making new friends. 

I would be very interested to meet up for a walk and do a bit of language exchange since I am trying to improve my french. 

Let me know if you would be interested. I live in villeneuve so we can meet up anywhere between lausanne and villeneuve. 

Cheers!!

Anil 

Anil K, Jan 25, 2021 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form