Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New here

Hello guys! I was orignally born in Geneva but I moved as a kid to the Philippines and lived my life overseas. Im currently searching for an apartment and I found this amazing site. 

The text you are quoting:

Hello guys! I was orignally born in Geneva but I moved as a kid to the Philippines and lived my life overseas. Im currently searching for an apartment and I found this amazing site. 

Nelson PugetAug 6, 2019 @ 21:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New here
Post 1

Aug 6, 19 21:33

Hello, Nelson, and welcome to glocals and Geneva.  You have made a good start.

For housing, your best bet is to check out the Classifieds where you can browse all the many offers as well as placing an ad. of your own.

The chances are that you will soon have a new home.

And don’t forget to keep an eye on “Things to do” as well as the “Groups”.  They offer great opportunities to make new friends and even learn new skills.

All the best,

Ritchie

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Nelson, and welcome to glocals and Geneva.  You have made a good start.

For housing, your best bet is to check out the Classifieds where you can browse all the many offers as well as placing an ad. of your own.

The chances are that you will soon have a new home.

And don’t forget to keep an eye on “Things to do” as well as the “Groups”.  They offer great opportunities to make new friends and even learn new skills.

All the best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Aug 6, 2019 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form