Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva & Glocals from BR/ES

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva & Glocals from BR/ES

Hi everyone, Smile

Happy to greeting you all. I am Daniel, Brazilian/Spanish based in Barcelona moving to Geneva by the end of August. I am super excited to start a new career and have the opportunity to meet new people and enroll myself in different activities with such an international and local people.

I am also looking for an room in a shared flat - temporary between 3-6 months. Please let me know if you have any room available in Geneva or nearby.

I am a young experienced professional, who is moving to Geneva to work as an HR System Analist for a multinational company. I am very easygoing, vegetarian, LGBTQAI+ militant, travel and cultural addicted, who loves practivce sports, cooking and sharing knowledge, experience and cultures.

Looking forward to catch-up with you!

Regards,
Daniel (@dankriok)

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, Smile

Happy to greeting you all. I am Daniel, Brazilian/Spanish based in Barcelona moving to Geneva by the end of August. I am super excited to start a new career and have the opportunity to meet new people and enroll myself in different activities with such an international and local people.

I am also looking for an room in a shared flat - temporary between 3-6 months. Please let me know if you have any room available in Geneva or nearby.

I am a young experienced professional, who is moving to Geneva to work as an HR System Analist for a multinational company. I am very easygoing, vegetarian, LGBTQAI+ militant, travel and cultural addicted, who loves practivce sports, cooking and sharing knowledge, experience and cultures.

Looking forward to catch-up with you!

Regards,
Daniel (@dankriok)

Daniel Dos SantosJul 31, 2023 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 372 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 372 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form