Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva...Will I feel lonely?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva...Will I feel lonely?
Hello All,

I am arriving next week to Geneva and I would like to get to know new people and make new friends.

I am from Argentina and currently living in New York.

I am very excited about moving back to Europe and I want to enjoy Geneva to its full potential!! So I hope to find people that have same levels of curiosoty and energy to do so.

I am currently concerned about finding an apartment, so please if you have some tips, ideas, advice, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Also, I would like to find tennis, sqaush and soccer partners...and why not trying to learn ski??!!

I really want to thank people who have contacted me already and hope to meet you soon in person!

Adrian
The text you are quoting:
Hello All,

I am arriving next week to Geneva and I would like to get to know new people and make new friends.

I am from Argentina and currently living in New York.

I am very excited about moving back to Europe and I want to enjoy Geneva to its full potential!! So I hope to find people that have same levels of curiosoty and energy to do so.

I am currently concerned about finding an apartment, so please if you have some tips, ideas, advice, I would be very happy to hear from you.

Also, I would like to find tennis, sqaush and soccer partners...and why not trying to learn ski??!!

I really want to thank people who have contacted me already and hope to meet you soon in person!

Adrian
AdriJan 27, 2006 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1179 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva...Will I feel lonely?
Post 1
no way you can feel lonely here!!!!
plenty of people who wanna do something!
looking for appartment: there is a site...but I think on genevaonline you can find a link?
for the rest: welcome to GVA and hopely we met sometime!
cya
no way you can feel lonely here!!!!
plenty of people who wanna do something!
looking for appartment: there is a site...but I think on genevaonline you can find a link?
for the rest: welcome to GVA and hopely we met sometime!
cya
Brecht, Jan 27, 2006 @ 21:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi, Thnaks for you support. I am getting there on Thursday, Feb 2. Going to stay for a few nights in a hotel around paquis hoping to find a more permanent place soon...
Everything is upside down these days, but I am very optimistic and I am sure I will adapt to Geneva quite easily,

How long have you been here?
Hi, Thnaks for you support. I am getting there on Thursday, Feb 2. Going to stay for a few nights in a hotel around paquis hoping to find a more permanent place soon...
Everything is upside down these days, but I am very optimistic and I am sure I will adapt to Geneva quite easily,

How long have you been here?
Adri, Jan 28, 2006 @ 17:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I personally forgot the meaning of that word since I joined GOL. I had a life even before (private message to however is thinking ... really??? GET 4 CARDS!) ... but since I joined I met crazy and fantastic people, I am never at home ... and I have SO much fun I don't want to leave Geneva anymore!

Val
I personally forgot the meaning of that word since I joined GOL. I had a life even before (private message to however is thinking ... really??? GET 4 CARDS!) ... but since I joined I met crazy and fantastic people, I am never at home ... and I have SO much fun I don't want to leave Geneva anymore!

Val
Hoiling, Jan 30, 2006 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Thanks Sherri,

I will definitely be there any time you meet after Wednesday to welcome new members....I keep on packing and packing and packing......I am starting to realize how much New York has made me become material boy.

baci,
Thanks Sherri,

I will definitely be there any time you meet after Wednesday to welcome new members....I keep on packing and packing and packing......I am starting to realize how much New York has made me become material boy.

baci,

Adri, Jan 30, 2006 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
u get so much into GOL that u don't have spare time to look for an appartment :) cause all the rest is SO much fun u just can't say no.
Val
u get so much into GOL that u don't have spare time to look for an appartment :) cause all the rest is SO much fun u just can't say no.
Val
Hoiling, Jan 31, 2006 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Yes yes!! I am in Geneva, although for some reason I could only see the fog so far! :)

While I deal with jetlagg, trying to find a place settle. ( Which is aparently very tough but I am optimisit)

Hope I can start meeting some of you in the coming weeks.

Adrian
Yes yes!! I am in Geneva, although for some reason I could only see the fog so far! :)

While I deal with jetlagg, trying to find a place settle. ( Which is aparently very tough but I am optimisit)

Hope I can start meeting some of you in the coming weeks.

Adrian
Adri, Feb 2, 2006 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1179 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form