Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New joiner of the Geneva community :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New joiner of the Geneva community :)

Holà everyone, I'm very pleased to meet you all !

My name is Theo and I'm a 25yo French/Italian just graduated from my masters. I just started one month ago a new job in the finance industry in Geneva.

I'm originally from France and I have been living in London, Paris, Lyon and Marseille for my studies for the past 6 years.

I consider my self super social, enthusiatic and positively minded. I'm therefore keen to meet new people, make new connections and join social or sport activities.

I speak French, English and an Italian that I would love to practice ! See u soon

Blessings,
Theo

The text you are quoting:

Holà everyone, I'm very pleased to meet you all !

My name is Theo and I'm a 25yo French/Italian just graduated from my masters. I just started one month ago a new job in the finance industry in Geneva.

I'm originally from France and I have been living in London, Paris, Lyon and Marseille for my studies for the past 6 years.

I consider my self super social, enthusiatic and positively minded. I'm therefore keen to meet new people, make new connections and join social or sport activities.

I speak French, English and an Italian that I would love to practice ! See u soon

Blessings,
Theo

Theo NFeb 19, 2020 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 573 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 573 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form