Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New member Marcos (or mishou)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New member Marcos (or mishou)
Hi there, I am Marcos, from Asturias (Spain) which is a bit known now because Alonso (the current F1 wold champion) comes from there. I have a friend who says that everybody considers his village as the best place on the world. Actually, I am not that patriotic... I prefer to consider my village as something bigger than the place where I was born. Now my place is Geneve and I like it. It allowed me to discover new friends, new activities (salsa, jogging, getting my body frozen trying to find an open bar... you know?) and has brought me into a completely new life. I try to enjoy every single day that I am here and I enjoy while doing it...

See you around and keep warm!!
The text you are quoting:
Hi there, I am Marcos, from Asturias (Spain) which is a bit known now because Alonso (the current F1 wold champion) comes from there. I have a friend who says that everybody considers his village as the best place on the world. Actually, I am not that patriotic... I prefer to consider my village as something bigger than the place where I was born. Now my place is Geneve and I like it. It allowed me to discover new friends, new activities (salsa, jogging, getting my body frozen trying to find an open bar... you know?) and has brought me into a completely new life. I try to enjoy every single day that I am here and I enjoy while doing it...

See you around and keep warm!!
mishouMar 10, 2006 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1061 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New member Marcos (or mishou)
Post 1
Hopefully, the weather will get warmer in a couple weeks.. and if not the weather, you will find a lot of nice people here in Gva to help you forget about it :-)))
Cool pic btw... when/where/why did you take it?

See you at one of our GoL events very soon, don't hesitate to join us whenever you feel like it... u won't regret it.

Cheers
Phoebs
Hopefully, the weather will get warmer in a couple weeks.. and if not the weather, you will find a lot of nice people here in Gva to help you forget about it :-)))
Cool pic btw... when/where/why did you take it?

See you at one of our GoL events very soon, don't hesitate to join us whenever you feel like it... u won't regret it.

Cheers
Phoebs
Phoebe, Mar 10, 2006 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New member Marcos (or mishou)
Post 2
Hi, thanks for the warm wishes. This picture is me during the Halloween party from Sindy. I think I managed to scare some of my friends with this aggressive make-up. Anyway, the rest of times I dress normally, no painting on my face, I promise :D.

Cheers
Hi, thanks for the warm wishes. This picture is me during the Halloween party from Sindy. I think I managed to scare some of my friends with this aggressive make-up. Anyway, the rest of times I dress normally, no painting on my face, I promise :D.

Cheers
mishou, Mar 11, 2006 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1061 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form