Login or Sign Up
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New member introduction
 
Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New member introduction

Hello, I am Melissa Boudreaux, a personal assistant focusing on functional food and holistic health strategies with a background in property management and customer service. I recently moved here from the United States, New Orleans, Louisiana and I am looking for work and a sponsorship so I can stay in Switzerland. I am dedicated to helping disabled individuals improve their quality of life and functionality. I am also available for travel or remote work. Currently I am living in Allschwil and am open to a meeting. My hobbies are cooking, hiking, photography and I adore animals. If you, or anyone you know, could benefit from a companion like me, please let me know. 



The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am Melissa Boudreaux, a personal assistant focusing on functional food and holistic health strategies with a background in property management and customer service. I recently moved here from the United States, New Orleans, Louisiana and I am looking for work and a sponsorship so I can stay in Switzerland. I am dedicated to helping disabled individuals improve their quality of life and functionality. I am also available for travel or remote work. Currently I am living in Allschwil and am open to a meeting. My hobbies are cooking, hiking, photography and I adore animals. If you, or anyone you know, could benefit from a companion like me, please let me know. 


Melissa Boudreaux Yesterday @ 12:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
 
0 Replies | 27 Views      |  Send to friend
 
No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 27 Views      |  Send to friend
 
 
 
Feedback Form