Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New person to an old city

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New person to an old city
Hi everyone,
I've been here the better part of two years, but returned recently after several months in Nairobi. In the interim, they dug up Servette. And someone seems to have started Geneva Online!

I just started working with UBS (I'm not a banker, mind you), and am originally from India. At the moment, home is Geneva, so looking to reacquaint myself with this city. Look forward to summer and all that it brings - drinking, biking, hiking, swimming, and drinking.

And all the people that disappear in winter - see you soon!

Dweep.
(For the American's - yes that's a P :)
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,
I've been here the better part of two years, but returned recently after several months in Nairobi. In the interim, they dug up Servette. And someone seems to have started Geneva Online!

I just started working with UBS (I'm not a banker, mind you), and am originally from India. At the moment, home is Geneva, so looking to reacquaint myself with this city. Look forward to summer and all that it brings - drinking, biking, hiking, swimming, and drinking.

And all the people that disappear in winter - see you soon!

Dweep.
(For the American's - yes that's a P :)
finalspiritMay 23, 2006 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New person to an old city
Post 1
Lots of biking enthusiasts here! I'm planning to join a around-the-lake biking trip next month. I can let you know if you like.

As for the swimming, I usually do it by the lake, with a few beers. still interested? ;)
The text you are quoting:
Lots of biking enthusiasts here! I'm planning to join a around-the-lake biking trip next month. I can let you know if you like.

As for the swimming, I usually do it by the lake, with a few beers. still interested? ;)
finalspirit, May 25, 2006 @ 04:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form