Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New possibilities in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New possibilities in Geneva
Hello Geneva,

My name is Joest and I am 35 years old and Dutch. I have been living in and around Geneva for the last nine years but have been away several times (US, UK and Dubai). I am a person with a lot of international experience but still Dutch in my hart (no not the Heineken and the Gouda cheese).

I love Geneva but due to a busy work live, all the travel and moving that comes with that not been able to get the full benefits of what is possible here. I like to change that….

I am energetic, extravert (a bit shy in the beginning) and have athletic posture. Mostly I am full of action, but I love to crash and relax once in a while. I love to do sports: VTT, skiing, hiking, motocross and more….I enjoy a good glass of red wine and you can wake me up for Sushi in the middle of the night.

I am looking forward to meet new people and do new thinks here in Geneva. See you soon at one of the ‘new members drinks’ or the GoL mountain bike ride.

Cheers,

Joest.
The text you are quoting:
Hello Geneva,

My name is Joest and I am 35 years old and Dutch. I have been living in and around Geneva for the last nine years but have been away several times (US, UK and Dubai). I am a person with a lot of international experience but still Dutch in my hart (no not the Heineken and the Gouda cheese).

I love Geneva but due to a busy work live, all the travel and moving that comes with that not been able to get the full benefits of what is possible here. I like to change that….

I am energetic, extravert (a bit shy in the beginning) and have athletic posture. Mostly I am full of action, but I love to crash and relax once in a while. I love to do sports: VTT, skiing, hiking, motocross and more….I enjoy a good glass of red wine and you can wake me up for Sushi in the middle of the night.

I am looking forward to meet new people and do new thinks here in Geneva. See you soon at one of the ‘new members drinks’ or the GoL mountain bike ride.

Cheers,

Joest.

JoestMay 10, 2006 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1060 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New possibilities in Geneva
Post 1
Welcome to GoL mate.

Your intro is cool (with an amusing referance to the 'athletic posture' part, which obvioulsy is what led Tasmin to respond to you so quickly). Astrid - You know I jest...(-:

welcome to the community Joest.

Nir
Welcome to GoL mate.

Your intro is cool (with an amusing referance to the 'athletic posture' part, which obvioulsy is what led Tasmin to respond to you so quickly). Astrid - You know I jest...(-:

welcome to the community Joest.

Nir

Nir Ofek, May 10, 2006 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I love sushi and have been disappointed so far. I got so spoiled living in Los Angeles (great sushi there) and traveling to Tokyo ('nuff said) for work. I'm trying out Nagomi in the Paquis tonight....If you have any sushi recos, let us know by posting in the Restaurant forum!
I love sushi and have been disappointed so far. I got so spoiled living in Los Angeles (great sushi there) and traveling to Tokyo ('nuff said) for work. I'm trying out Nagomi in the Paquis tonight....If you have any sushi recos, let us know by posting in the Restaurant forum!

tiffany, May 10, 2006 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
While it's not the best, I personally recommend Mikado for its reasonable price. They have prepared sushis in bento boxes but you can also customize your order. I do this when I want nigiri saumon only, nothing else. This you order at the counter. They have grocery items as well.

Mikado is located at 9, rue de l'Ancien-Port. If you want to know more of the place, here's the URL for their website - http://www.mikado-food.ch/index.php.

Cecil/CeeBee
While it's not the best, I personally recommend Mikado for its reasonable price. They have prepared sushis in bento boxes but you can also customize your order. I do this when I want nigiri saumon only, nothing else. This you order at the counter. They have grocery items as well.

Mikado is located at 9, rue de l'Ancien-Port. If you want to know more of the place, here's the URL for their website - http://www.mikado-food.ch/index.php.

Cecil/CeeBee
CeeBee, May 10, 2006 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1060 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form