Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Bienne/Biel, interested in meeting other expats nearby!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Bienne/Biel, interested in meeting other expats nearby!

My husband and I are new to Bienne/Biel as of March 2019. Previously, we were living in Toronto. We moved to Switzerland for my husband's job and to be closer to his family here. I am in the process of getting my education recognized here but look forward to starting work next year. In the meantime, I have some spare time on my hands and I am looking to meet some new people. So, if you are going out for coffee, a long walk or hike, a beachside BBQ, send me a message!

The text you are quoting:

My husband and I are new to Bienne/Biel as of March 2019. Previously, we were living in Toronto. We moved to Switzerland for my husband's job and to be closer to his family here. I am in the process of getting my education recognized here but look forward to starting work next year. In the meantime, I have some spare time on my hands and I am looking to meet some new people. So, if you are going out for coffee, a long walk or hike, a beachside BBQ, send me a message!

Kirsten OJun 11, 2019 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 630 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 630 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form