Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva! Apartment hunting!Coming in September

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva! Apartment hunting!Coming in September

Hi to everyone!

I am relocating to Geneva for my new job at ICRC. If you have any advise on apartment hunting (which seems to be a nightmare), or looking for a roommate please let me know.

Also, would be happy to meet and hang out=)

A bit about me: I am an internaitonal humanitarian worker, previously I have worked for USAID and United Nations in Ukraine and New York. I studied communications at Columbia University in New York. I am very passionate about sustainable development, writing for advocacy, and using communications for a change. I enjoy walks, picnics, yachting, yoga, and restaurant hopping.

Nice to meet you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi to everyone!

I am relocating to Geneva for my new job at ICRC. If you have any advise on apartment hunting (which seems to be a nightmare), or looking for a roommate please let me know.

Also, would be happy to meet and hang out=)

A bit about me: I am an internaitonal humanitarian worker, previously I have worked for USAID and United Nations in Ukraine and New York. I studied communications at Columbia University in New York. I am very passionate about sustainable development, writing for advocacy, and using communications for a change. I enjoy walks, picnics, yachting, yoga, and restaurant hopping.

Nice to meet you!

Tetiana AstapenkoAug 6, 2018 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1195 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva! Apartment hunting!Coming in September
Post 1

It's never too early to start lookjng for an apartment. Try glocals classifieds as well as other groups on facebook.

All the  best.

Nice to meet you too!

It's never too early to start lookjng for an apartment. Try glocals classifieds as well as other groups on facebook.

All the  best.

Nice to meet you too!

Hussein A, Aug 6, 2018 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Geneva! Apartment hunting!Coming in September
Post 2

Sunny and quiet Room  in a flatshare - available end of July - next to UN and WHO

In 1209 Le Petit-Saconnex

Beautiful apartment to share situated near the UN, looking onto a large park, across Migros, 10 mns away from UN or WHO.

On Bus line Nr. 3 stop.

The monthly rent is chf 1350, fully furnished and equipped. All amenities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included in the monthly rent. visits can be organized with the present roommates. All very nice and professional people.

Each double room is individual. There are three rooms in the flat, 2 wc, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 large kitchen, 1 extra-large living and dining room, 1 terrace.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1658963157503393.1073741834.100001691757566&type=1&l=8a8a18c330

Sunny and quiet Room  in a flatshare - available end of July - next to UN and WHO

In 1209 Le Petit-Saconnex

Beautiful apartment to share situated near the UN, looking onto a large park, across Migros, 10 mns away from UN or WHO.

On Bus line Nr. 3 stop.

The monthly rent is chf 1350, fully furnished and equipped. All amenities (electricity, water, heating, internet) are included in the monthly rent. visits can be organized with the present roommates. All very nice and professional people.

Each double room is individual. There are three rooms in the flat, 2 wc, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 large kitchen, 1 extra-large living and dining room, 1 terrace.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1658963157503393.1073741834.100001691757566&type=1&l=8a8a18c330

hay_, Aug 8, 2018 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1195 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form