Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Geneva and GOL

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneva and GOL
Thank you Sherri for your warm welcome to GOL. Sorry, I didn’t introduce myself earlier. Those days before Christmas and New Year were a little bit hectic and I didn’t even have time to open the site.
About me… I came to Geneva about 6 months ago. I’m from Russia. I like living here, it’s a nice quiet city and the lake is really very very beautiful. But sometimes I’m missing a big crazy city with crowds of people, shops and restaurants open 24 hours a day…
It’s the first time in my life I moved to another country. And I would like to use all the opportunities to learn something new and to meet new people.
Happy New Year to all of you!!!
The text you are quoting:
Thank you Sherri for your warm welcome to GOL. Sorry, I didn’t introduce myself earlier. Those days before Christmas and New Year were a little bit hectic and I didn’t even have time to open the site.
About me… I came to Geneva about 6 months ago. I’m from Russia. I like living here, it’s a nice quiet city and the lake is really very very beautiful. But sometimes I’m missing a big crazy city with crowds of people, shops and restaurants open 24 hours a day…
It’s the first time in my life I moved to another country. And I would like to use all the opportunities to learn something new and to meet new people.
Happy New Year to all of you!!!

natalieJan 3, 2006 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1190 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneva and GOL
Post 1
Both to Geneva and GOL... u'll realize that having crazye friends and joinig the memeber activities usually make it up for missing the 24hs mcdonald, shops, and crowd of people ;)
I used to miss Italy so much (btw Geneva is also my first Real Move out) ... and italian food .. but now my mind is too busy thinking about the next activities, salsa dancing, and partying :)

Cheers,
Vale
Both to Geneva and GOL... u'll realize that having crazye friends and joinig the memeber activities usually make it up for missing the 24hs mcdonald, shops, and crowd of people ;)
I used to miss Italy so much (btw Geneva is also my first Real Move out) ... and italian food .. but now my mind is too busy thinking about the next activities, salsa dancing, and partying :)

Cheers,
Vale
Hoiling, Jan 3, 2006 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New to Geneva and GOL
Post 2
:-)) I think "crazy friends" and memeber activities, that's exactly what i need now. Seriously. So far i've found it quite difficult to make new friends here. Then somebody mentioned this site and I decided to try. It looks like there is an active life out there. Finally... I'd be glad to join!
:-)) I think "crazy friends" and memeber activities, that's exactly what i need now. Seriously. So far i've found it quite difficult to make new friends here. Then somebody mentioned this site and I decided to try. It looks like there is an active life out there. Finally... I'd be glad to join!

natalie, Jan 3, 2006 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1190 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form