Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Geneve

Hello everybody, I am Alberto. I will be new in Geneva by December-January with a new job. Can anyone recommend me a website to search for apartments in the French side?

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody, I am Alberto. I will be new in Geneva by December-January with a new job. Can anyone recommend me a website to search for apartments in the French side?

Alberto GNov 7, 2018 @ 16:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 854 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to Geneve
Post 1

Why not click on the “Classifieds” tab to find offers of accommodation and where you can also place an ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Why not click on the “Classifieds” tab to find offers of accommodation and where you can also place an ad. of your own.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Nov 7, 2018 @ 16:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you Ritchie, I saw the Classifieds section just after I posted this one Tongue Out

Thank you Ritchie, I saw the Classifieds section just after I posted this one Tongue Out

Alberto G, Nov 7, 2018 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Nov 7, 18 16:41

Yes, here on the French side, we have an on-line free newspaper called Leboncoin.

It is free to register. Once you are a member, click on the Haute Savoie region, then at the top click on toutes categories, highlight locations and go from there. So much less expensive than trying to find an apartment in Geneva. You can choose your area and then find something appropriate thereafter. Good luck. We live in Evian-les-Bains which is too far away probably for you but one can find a studio here furnished for €520.--

Yes, here on the French side, we have an on-line free newspaper called Leboncoin.

It is free to register. Once you are a member, click on the Haute Savoie region, then at the top click on toutes categories, highlight locations and go from there. So much less expensive than trying to find an apartment in Geneva. You can choose your area and then find something appropriate thereafter. Good luck. We live in Evian-les-Bains which is too far away probably for you but one can find a studio here furnished for €520.--

sheila c, Nov 7, 2018 @ 19:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks Sheila!!!1

Thanks Sheila!!!1

Alberto G, Nov 8, 2018 @ 16:24