Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Zürich in June!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Zürich in June!

Hello Everyone,

I will be moving to Zürich in June from the UK. I will be on my own for the first few months and then my wife and 2 daughters (14yrs and 11yrs) will be joining me.

im really interested Sport and will be looking to keep fit and active in Zurich, happy to listen to any recommendation! I would love to try Triathlon or join a running club. My daughters do Judo and Karate so I would like to find a local club.

Also, I would love to get us Skiing as a family (in season), we would be absolute beginners so any help on where the best lessons/areas to visit would be useful.

Finally, this is our first move away from the UK so any helpful hints/tips to help us settle in Zurich would be hugely appreciate.

see you in June!

Gareth

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone,

I will be moving to Zürich in June from the UK. I will be on my own for the first few months and then my wife and 2 daughters (14yrs and 11yrs) will be joining me.

im really interested Sport and will be looking to keep fit and active in Zurich, happy to listen to any recommendation! I would love to try Triathlon or join a running club. My daughters do Judo and Karate so I would like to find a local club.

Also, I would love to get us Skiing as a family (in season), we would be absolute beginners so any help on where the best lessons/areas to visit would be useful.

Finally, this is our first move away from the UK so any helpful hints/tips to help us settle in Zurich would be hugely appreciate.

see you in June!

Gareth

Gareth JenningsApr 24, 2019 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 506 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 506 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form