Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to town!
Hi, my boyfriend and I just moved to Geneva and would love to get involved in the community. Currently, I am not working. We love to travel and can't wait to learn how to ski next season. Please let us know about upcoming happy hours and events. We are traveling a lot throughout April but, hopefully, we can make it to something soon!! Looking forward to meeting new people ;-)
The text you are quoting:
Hi, my boyfriend and I just moved to Geneva and would love to get involved in the community. Currently, I am not working. We love to travel and can't wait to learn how to ski next season. Please let us know about upcoming happy hours and events. We are traveling a lot throughout April but, hopefully, we can make it to something soon!! Looking forward to meeting new people ;-)
ry202296Apr 13, 2006 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New to town!
Post 1
But: come on, let us know more about you guys!

But: come on, let us know more about you guys!

Nir Ofek, Apr 15, 2006 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Welcome to the Geneva Community! There is a great social life here with lots of different people always up for doing different things so do come along to some of the GoL events. I am sure I will see you earlier, but when the next ski season comes around do let me know if I can help with some ski lessons!
Welcome to the Geneva Community! There is a great social life here with lots of different people always up for doing different things so do come along to some of the GoL events. I am sure I will see you earlier, but when the next ski season comes around do let me know if I can help with some ski lessons!
phil, Apr 17, 2006 @ 02:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
I wish I had some life-changing information to share BUT, I don't. We are back from our travels and looking forward to some New Member Happy hours & French lessons & of course, our Sea Shippment from the states. I love to cook, go out, workout, travel. I was living in Chicago, IL for the past year+ and grew up in Cincinnati, OH. My boyfriend is a P&G Expat which brings us to Geneva... What else?
We are volunteering for the marathon this weekend - 6AM, not sure what we were thinking!!!
I wish I had some life-changing information to share BUT, I don't. We are back from our travels and looking forward to some New Member Happy hours & French lessons & of course, our Sea Shippment from the states. I love to cook, go out, workout, travel. I was living in Chicago, IL for the past year+ and grew up in Cincinnati, OH. My boyfriend is a P&G Expat which brings us to Geneva... What else?
We are volunteering for the marathon this weekend - 6AM, not sure what we were thinking!!!
ry202296, May 1, 2006 @ 02:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form