Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi there,

Wanted to say hello. I've been in Geneva 2 weeks now and find my life revolving round my apartment and work. Understandable as I'm settling in but would love to meet people and find those places only locals know about! Any hints and tips let me know. I've been relocated with Electronic Arts but there aren't many of us here yet. We're trying to help out each other but some outside influences would be great.

Helen (aka Hels)
The text you are quoting:
Hi there,

Wanted to say hello. I've been in Geneva 2 weeks now and find my life revolving round my apartment and work. Understandable as I'm settling in but would love to meet people and find those places only locals know about! Any hints and tips let me know. I've been relocated with Electronic Arts but there aren't many of us here yet. We're trying to help out each other but some outside influences would be great.

Helen (aka Hels)
HelenVFeb 27, 2006 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1025 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Newbie
Post 1
welcome to Geneva and to GenevaOnline Hels!

EA is the video game company, innit? Do you have one of those dream jobs of testing out new games? If so, need an assistant?

You've come to the right place to meet more friendly folks. We're all here, it's just up to you to become less or more active. A great start to meet many folks from the commuinty is to come to the New Members Drinks (there's one this Wednesday).

and you also mentioned tips about geneva: for that, check out the 'where/how in geneva' forum.

see you online and offline,

nir
welcome to Geneva and to GenevaOnline Hels!

EA is the video game company, innit? Do you have one of those dream jobs of testing out new games? If so, need an assistant?

You've come to the right place to meet more friendly folks. We're all here, it's just up to you to become less or more active. A great start to meet many folks from the commuinty is to come to the New Members Drinks (there's one this Wednesday).

and you also mentioned tips about geneva: for that, check out the 'where/how in geneva' forum.

see you online and offline,

nir

Nir Ofek, Feb 27, 2006 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Newbie
Post 2
My first reply!

Yes I do work for EA the video game company. About 80-90 of us are descending on Geneva between now and July. There are just 12 of us so far, the brave first wave! Unfortunately I don't do the testing, I'm the girl that gets the stock manufactured and delivered around Europe.

I've signed up for the new member's drinks this Weds so looking forward to that.
My first reply!

Yes I do work for EA the video game company. About 80-90 of us are descending on Geneva between now and July. There are just 12 of us so far, the brave first wave! Unfortunately I don't do the testing, I'm the girl that gets the stock manufactured and delivered around Europe.

I've signed up for the new member's drinks this Weds so looking forward to that.
HelenV, Feb 27, 2006 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1025 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form