Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Newbie in Basel looking to meet new people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Newbie in Basel looking to meet new people

Hi guys,

I'm Natalia from Poland living in Basel for one month now.

I am looking to connect with people who are in the same situation but also those who have lived here for a while and can show me some great places. I speak English, French, Spanish and Polish and I understand Italian and Portuguese. Still no German though :)

I love spending time in the mountains, mostly hiking so if there are some mountain admirers here as well let’s connect and organise something together! This January I have managed to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain in Africa and it was an awesome experience! Now I would like to discover Swiss mountains in good company :)

I like practising sports like jogging, biking or swimming and would like to join together for a drink after work too. Let me know if you wanna meet!

Natalia

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

I'm Natalia from Poland living in Basel for one month now.

I am looking to connect with people who are in the same situation but also those who have lived here for a while and can show me some great places. I speak English, French, Spanish and Polish and I understand Italian and Portuguese. Still no German though :)

I love spending time in the mountains, mostly hiking so if there are some mountain admirers here as well let’s connect and organise something together! This January I have managed to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain in Africa and it was an awesome experience! Now I would like to discover Swiss mountains in good company :)

I like practising sports like jogging, biking or swimming and would like to join together for a drink after work too. Let me know if you wanna meet!

Natalia

Natalia KrupaMay 7, 2018 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1009 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Newbie in Basel looking to meet new people
Post 1

Welcome to Switzerland. 

Welcome to Switzerland. 

Sam D, May 7, 2018 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi and welcome Natalia!!   Im based in Lausanne but visiting Basel this weekend - if youre around and would meet up - get in touch!!

Hi and welcome Natalia!!   Im based in Lausanne but visiting Basel this weekend - if youre around and would meet up - get in touch!!

Az Y, May 9, 2018 @ 07:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Smile

Welcome Natalie! 

Smile