Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Newly arrived and looking for accommodation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Newly arrived and looking for accommodation

Hello!

I've recently arrived in Geneva, from the UK, to start a new job with an international organisation. I've enjoyed the bit of exploring I've done so far (the beautiful weather has helped!), and I'm looking forward to getting to know the city better over the coming months and years.

I primarily joined Glocals to help with my search for permanent or long-term accommodation, but happy to make new friends too.

Thanks for reading!

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I've recently arrived in Geneva, from the UK, to start a new job with an international organisation. I've enjoyed the bit of exploring I've done so far (the beautiful weather has helped!), and I'm looking forward to getting to know the city better over the coming months and years.

I primarily joined Glocals to help with my search for permanent or long-term accommodation, but happy to make new friends too.

Thanks for reading!

SarahJoy MSep 9, 2020 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Newly arrived and looking for accommodation
Post 1

Hello!

Thanks for reading!

Sep 9, 20 21:20

Welcome to glocals and Geneva !

For accommodation, browsing the Classifieds at least once a day is a great way to find a new home.  Also placing your own ad. under “Housing wanted” will certainly attract lots of offers and guide you as to what’s currently available.

Happy home hunting!

Ritchie

Welcome to glocals and Geneva !

For accommodation, browsing the Classifieds at least once a day is a great way to find a new home.  Also placing your own ad. under “Housing wanted” will certainly attract lots of offers and guide you as to what’s currently available.

Happy home hunting!

Ritchie

Ritchie, Sep 10, 2020 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Newly arrived and looking for accommodation
Post 2

Thanks! Yes, I've already found some interesting places in the Classifieds list, but hadn't thought of placing my own ad.

Thanks! Yes, I've already found some interesting places in the Classifieds list, but hadn't thought of placing my own ad.

SarahJoy M, Sep 10, 2020 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form