Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Newly arrived in Geneve from Greece.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Newly arrived in Geneve from Greece.

Hi Glocals members.

I am Nikos 42 years old just arrived from Greece to work for a bank in Geneve. I am looking for locals or xpats like myself to explore around the city and the surroundings. Learn about the Swiss culture and survivals tips to this beautiful city and country. I am easy-going and friendly person having lived in various European countries the last 20 years or so. I am also looking for a flat to rent as most of the newcomers in these forums. Any tips or offers are greatly appreciated.

See you :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi Glocals members.

I am Nikos 42 years old just arrived from Greece to work for a bank in Geneve. I am looking for locals or xpats like myself to explore around the city and the surroundings. Learn about the Swiss culture and survivals tips to this beautiful city and country. I am easy-going and friendly person having lived in various European countries the last 20 years or so. I am also looking for a flat to rent as most of the newcomers in these forums. Any tips or offers are greatly appreciated.

Nikos ZegkinisSep 16, 2020 @ 20:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Newly arrived in Geneve from Greece.
Post 1

Hi Glocals members.

Sep 16, 20 20:46

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

One of the easiest and most productive ways to find accommodation is to use the Classifieds on this site, so post an ad. and also check the offers at least once a day and you’ll soon have a place to call home.

All the best,

R.

Welcome to glocals and Geneva!

One of the easiest and most productive ways to find accommodation is to use the Classifieds on this site, so post an ad. and also check the offers at least once a day and you’ll soon have a place to call home.

All the best,

R.

Ritchie, Sep 16, 2020 @ 21:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Newly arrived in Geneve from Greece.
Post 2

Hi Niko,

Welcome to Geneva. I am a Greek expat living in Geneva since 2016. If you want to connect, feel free to send me a PM and we can chat or meet for a coffee.

I wish you luck with your house hunting.

Panos

Hi Niko,

Welcome to Geneva. I am a Greek expat living in Geneva since 2016. If you want to connect, feel free to send me a PM and we can chat or meet for a coffee.

I wish you luck with your house hunting.

Panos

Panos K, Sep 18, 2020 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form