Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nice to be here!
Hi all,

just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am a friendly 24-year-old intern new to Geneva from NYC looking to make tons of cool friends in this great city before I leave in March...I heard that this site is great for its network so I thought that it would be nice to give you all a shot out.

Peace out :)
The text you are quoting:
Hi all,

just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am a friendly 24-year-old intern new to Geneva from NYC looking to make tons of cool friends in this great city before I leave in March...I heard that this site is great for its network so I thought that it would be nice to give you all a shot out.

Peace out :)
MagicOct 9, 2005 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1257 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Nice to be here!
Post 1
Hi Veda and welcome to Geneva! This is a great city and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. As "Viva Espagna" said, come along to one of the events and meet everyone in person! I did just that on Saturday...turned up at the flash mob without knowing anyone else there...but the other guys and girls are really cool at introducing themselves to new people so its easy to make friends. Hope to meet you sometime soon! Best wishes, Phil.
The text you are quoting:
Hi Veda and welcome to Geneva! This is a great city and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. As "Viva Espagna" said, come along to one of the events and meet everyone in person! I did just that on Saturday...turned up at the flash mob without knowing anyone else there...but the other guys and girls are really cool at introducing themselves to new people so its easy to make friends. Hope to meet you sometime soon! Best wishes, Phil.
phil, Oct 10, 2005 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1257 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form