Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Nice to meet people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nice to meet people
I needed more then 4 years in Geneva to find this great Webpage. It means that I'm since 2002 in Geneva, coming from Basel - and - I'm a Swiss german!!! As I like so much the lake, I decided 2 years ago to move out of the city and now I live in a beautiful small village between Geneva and Nyon.

I hope to meet here cultural interested people, but also people to hike or watching the nature, or people they like bike tours or a good dinner, or people they like cinema... I'm really open minded.

As I have a young dog I would also appreciate to meet people they have a dog too or they like animals.
The text you are quoting:
I needed more then 4 years in Geneva to find this great Webpage. It means that I'm since 2002 in Geneva, coming from Basel - and - I'm a Swiss german!!! As I like so much the lake, I decided 2 years ago to move out of the city and now I live in a beautiful small village between Geneva and Nyon.

I hope to meet here cultural interested people, but also people to hike or watching the nature, or people they like bike tours or a good dinner, or people they like cinema... I'm really open minded.

As I have a young dog I would also appreciate to meet people they have a dog too or they like animals.
freedyMay 30, 2006 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 873 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Nice to meet people
Post 1
I LOVE dogs and want one so badly! Unfortunately, it just doesn't make sense for me right now. Anytime you want someone else to take him / her for a walk, let me know!
The text you are quoting:
I LOVE dogs and want one so badly! Unfortunately, it just doesn't make sense for me right now. Anytime you want someone else to take him / her for a walk, let me know!
tiffany, May 30, 2006 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 873 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form