Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Not shy, but not so easy to talk about me

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Not shy, but not so easy to talk about me
Well, well well... first of all, a friend of mine advised me to visit this website and after doing it, I decided to take my "card" GoL(d). Everybody seem to have the "fun attitude" !!! Life is so short.
But it's not so easy to talk about itself, but I will try.

Summer 2004 I moved from Paris to Geneva to work in an european buying group near the airport. Some travels all over Europe, even if I have to improve my english and my spanish as well. I discovered Geneva as an international place in which everything is possible.

Now I would like to meet people from everywhere to share the same way of life. I used to do the "fiesta" when I was student in university. Why not again now ?

I've got some hobbies as photography, music - only listening unfortunately (Depeche mode, my kind of music, Arena concert last time), ... main default : maybe I can speak too much.

So see you soon then !!!

The text you are quoting:
Well, well well... first of all, a friend of mine advised me to visit this website and after doing it, I decided to take my "card" GoL(d). Everybody seem to have the "fun attitude" !!! Life is so short.
But it's not so easy to talk about itself, but I will try.

Summer 2004 I moved from Paris to Geneva to work in an european buying group near the airport. Some travels all over Europe, even if I have to improve my english and my spanish as well. I discovered Geneva as an international place in which everything is possible.

Now I would like to meet people from everywhere to share the same way of life. I used to do the "fiesta" when I was student in university. Why not again now ?

I've got some hobbies as photography, music - only listening unfortunately (Depeche mode, my kind of music, Arena concert last time), ... main default : maybe I can speak too much.

So see you soon then !!!

ELENDSFeb 22, 2006 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1151 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Not shy, but not so easy to talk about me
Post 1
welcome to GoL Elen!

tasmin is right - if put the effort into the gol community, you will find fiestas every day. You will also find a ton of friendly people here. it's really all up to you...

welcome to the community,

Nir
welcome to GoL Elen!

tasmin is right - if put the effort into the gol community, you will find fiestas every day. You will also find a ton of friendly people here. it's really all up to you...

welcome to the community,

Nir
Nir Ofek, Feb 23, 2006 @ 17:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Not shy, but not so easy to talk about me
Post 2
Thanks both of you for your welcome, and it shows nothing is completly hidden for geneva people (isn't it Nir ;))

I hope a fiesta will be organized soon, to take part of it.

And tasmin, I'm ready to have no free time left...

See you soon !!!

Thanks both of you for your welcome, and it shows nothing is completly hidden for geneva people (isn't it Nir ;))

I hope a fiesta will be organized soon, to take part of it.

And tasmin, I'm ready to have no free time left...

See you soon !!!

ELENDS, Feb 23, 2006 @ 23:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1151 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form