Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Not so new
Hi,
i have been in Geneva for over 4 years and its quiet a nice city but after living in Italy for 11 years i find it quiet boring. At the moment most of my friends seem to be in hibernation so they never leave the couch except to go to work :-( I like to keep fit and be out and about in the fresh air. I love to go out but i get very annoyed with very smoky places but its hard to go out in Geneva and not be in a smoky place so non smoking parties are a welcome change :-)
Thats all for now :-)
The text you are quoting:
Hi,
i have been in Geneva for over 4 years and its quiet a nice city but after living in Italy for 11 years i find it quiet boring. At the moment most of my friends seem to be in hibernation so they never leave the couch except to go to work :-( I like to keep fit and be out and about in the fresh air. I love to go out but i get very annoyed with very smoky places but its hard to go out in Geneva and not be in a smoky place so non smoking parties are a welcome change :-)
Thats all for now :-)
OonaghFeb 9, 2006 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1087 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Not so new
Post 1
welcome to community Rossa!

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about with friends who just want to stay on the couch, and smokey places. I think we probably have the same friends and we go to the same places!

On the friends, I know that GoL makes a HUGE difference. In the past 4 months - since I am on it - I have made more friends than in my past 7 years in Geneva. sad but true.

On the non smoking - soon we'll have a solution here too. I heard on the news this morning that the experts predict that by early 2007 the lasw of 'no smoking in public' will be passed here. Until then, it's the GoL no smoking parties...(-:

welcome to GoL, and see you online and offline.

Nir
welcome to community Rossa!

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about with friends who just want to stay on the couch, and smokey places. I think we probably have the same friends and we go to the same places!

On the friends, I know that GoL makes a HUGE difference. In the past 4 months - since I am on it - I have made more friends than in my past 7 years in Geneva. sad but true.

On the non smoking - soon we'll have a solution here too. I heard on the news this morning that the experts predict that by early 2007 the lasw of 'no smoking in public' will be passed here. Until then, it's the GoL no smoking parties...(-:

welcome to GoL, and see you online and offline.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Feb 10, 2006 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Welcome to GOL!
You'll find you've got plenty of company for non-smoking parties here on GOL. Even some smokers prefer them! Have a read of some of the comments on the 1500 party forum.
I'm such a big fan of them that I'm planning to go to a smoke-free party in Lausanne next wkend. Drop me a line if you want to come along.
Welcome to GOL!
You'll find you've got plenty of company for non-smoking parties here on GOL. Even some smokers prefer them! Have a read of some of the comments on the 1500 party forum.
I'm such a big fan of them that I'm planning to go to a smoke-free party in Lausanne next wkend. Drop me a line if you want to come along.
lentil, Feb 10, 2006 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
yes Shakers has a new smoke free dance floor which I am SO looking forward to try most probabily this friday!!

See u there?
Val
yes Shakers has a new smoke free dance floor which I am SO looking forward to try most probabily this friday!!

See u there?
Val
Hoiling, Feb 16, 2006 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
yes great news about the no smoking dance floor in Shakers :-) Sadly i do not think i will be going this Fri but up for it another time.
yes great news about the no smoking dance floor in Shakers :-) Sadly i do not think i will be going this Fri but up for it another time.
Oonagh, Feb 17, 2006 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
http://www.oxygeneve.ch/address.php
http://www.oxygeneve.ch/address.php
Oonagh, Feb 22, 2006 @ 16:20