Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Not very new to GOL or Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Not very new to GOL or Geneva
Hey everyone, it's me, the irish lad (point and stare, point and stare)lol. This is my second intro, looking back at the 1st one I was like BORING. Anywho, I'm 23 living in GVA for a total of over 2 years. Working in the luxury hospitality industry :-)))))) at night, when some strange things do happen.. Anyone ever read Hotel Babylon??
So i'm looking to make some new friends in the area. I just missed out on the last new members drink due to a techical failure :-((
Hope to hear from you all soon, Phil.
The text you are quoting:
Hey everyone, it's me, the irish lad (point and stare, point and stare)lol. This is my second intro, looking back at the 1st one I was like BORING. Anywho, I'm 23 living in GVA for a total of over 2 years. Working in the luxury hospitality industry :-)))))) at night, when some strange things do happen.. Anyone ever read Hotel Babylon??
So i'm looking to make some new friends in the area. I just missed out on the last new members drink due to a techical failure :-((
Hope to hear from you all soon, Phil.

phil1982Dec 11, 2005 @ 07:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1117 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Not very new to GOL or Geneva
Post 1
hey phil,
welcome to the community mate.
I read the book, and admired Tony the door man.
Do things like the book describes really happen, even at our relaxed little sleeping geneva? If yes, I am moving to the hotel business tomorrow!
Nir
The text you are quoting:
hey phil,
welcome to the community mate.
I read the book, and admired Tony the door man.
Do things like the book describes really happen, even at our relaxed little sleeping geneva? If yes, I am moving to the hotel business tomorrow!
Nir

Nir Ofek, Dec 15, 2005 @ 04:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1117 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form