Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Parisian lost in Geneva... (Alex: L'Affreuse)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Parisian lost in Geneva... (Alex: L'Affreuse)
Hi everybody!!!

My name is Alexandrine, am 25 and i am originally from Paris, France...but came to Geneva 3 months ago for work...and actually i was quite happy to find genevaonline,as i don't precisely no many people in Geneva appart from a friend of mine who also came here for work.

I love meeting new people, travelling, going out partying, nice Restaurants, CHOCOLATE.....

Also do Rollerblading (i used to go to all parisian tours...was really great, hope there is something like that in Geneva, it is a nice way to visit a city), horsebackriding (actually looking for some nice and cheap adresses to ride..so if you have any ideas please let me know...)....

...And in order to get to know many people..i even subscribed at Saturday's Sindy party as a volonteer...

So i hope i'll meet all of you there!!

Bien ? vous,

L' Affreuse

;o))
The text you are quoting:
Hi everybody!!!

My name is Alexandrine, am 25 and i am originally from Paris, France...but came to Geneva 3 months ago for work...and actually i was quite happy to find genevaonline,as i don't precisely no many people in Geneva appart from a friend of mine who also came here for work.

I love meeting new people, travelling, going out partying, nice Restaurants, CHOCOLATE.....

Also do Rollerblading (i used to go to all parisian tours...was really great, hope there is something like that in Geneva, it is a nice way to visit a city), horsebackriding (actually looking for some nice and cheap adresses to ride..so if you have any ideas please let me know...)....

...And in order to get to know many people..i even subscribed at Saturday's Sindy party as a volonteer...

So i hope i'll meet all of you there!!

Bien ? vous,

L' Affreuse

;o))
AffreuseApr 5, 2006 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1094 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Parisian lost in Geneva... (Alex: L'Affreuse)
Post 1
You have come to the right place to find people who share all your itnerests!
Volunteering at the Sindy party is a great way to meet new people, I'll be there doing the same thing. See you Saturday!
You have come to the right place to find people who share all your itnerests!
Volunteering at the Sindy party is a great way to meet new people, I'll be there doing the same thing. See you Saturday!
Jillybeano, Apr 5, 2006 @ 13:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Parisian lost in Geneva... (Alex: L'Affreuse)
Post 2
welcome to geneva and to GoL community.

I also lopve rollerblading, and even more : Chocolat!!! I am real addicted.

I am sure you will enjoy the community, and the chocolat in Switzerland...(-:

Nir
welcome to geneva and to GoL community.

I also lopve rollerblading, and even more : Chocolat!!! I am real addicted.

I am sure you will enjoy the community, and the chocolat in Switzerland...(-:

Nir
Nir Ofek, Apr 6, 2006 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1094 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form