Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Recent Graduate Looking for Gap Year Work :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recent Graduate Looking for Gap Year Work :)

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

My name is Lou and I've recently moved to Geneva to spend a few months with my sister before I start my Master's. I'm looking for work (part time or full time) either in a bar/cafe or as a personal/office assistant or something along those lines. I graduated from Duke University in 2018 having studied Cultural Anthropology and I'm going on to study Radio Production/Broadcasting. I spent the past few years dogsitting for a professor and would happily do that again. Please let me know if you might have any leads! Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to send along my CV.

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

My name is Lou and I've recently moved to Geneva to spend a few months with my sister before I start my Master's. I'm looking for work (part time or full time) either in a bar/cafe or as a personal/office assistant or something along those lines. I graduated from Duke University in 2018 having studied Cultural Anthropology and I'm going on to study Radio Production/Broadcasting. I spent the past few years dogsitting for a professor and would happily do that again. Please let me know if you might have any leads! Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to send along my CV.

Lou KJan 4, 2019 @ 23:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 593 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Recent Graduate Looking for Gap Year Work :)
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and Geneva !

For job opportunities, you can click on the Classifieds tab where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

You can also browse and advertise on the Client notice-boards of the Migros, Coop, and similar supermarkets in Geneva.

And, if need be, use some of your free time to brush up your French.

Good luck, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and Geneva !

For job opportunities, you can click on the Classifieds tab where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

You can also browse and advertise on the Client notice-boards of the Migros, Coop, and similar supermarkets in Geneva.

And, if need be, use some of your free time to brush up your French.

Good luck, R.

Ritchie, Jan 5, 2019 @ 09:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 593 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form