Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Researcher looking to rent in Geneva, May/June

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Researcher looking to rent in Geneva, May/June

Hello,

I am an anthropologist who will be returning to Geneva for research in mid-May - end of June/early July.   If you happen to be going away then or know someone else who is going away then, and want to sublet your place, please be in touch.  You can reach me here in Geneva for a few more days at; +41 79 598 05 03 (till 1/24) or via email: [email protected].

I will post again closer to the time, but just in case someone knows of their travel in advance and would like to meet - please do be in touch.

Thanks,

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am an anthropologist who will be returning to Geneva for research in mid-May - end of June/early July.   If you happen to be going away then or know someone else who is going away then, and want to sublet your place, please be in touch.  You can reach me here in Geneva for a few more days at; +41 79 598 05 03 (till 1/24) or via email: [email protected].

I will post again closer to the time, but just in case someone knows of their travel in advance and would like to meet - please do be in touch.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura KJan 21, 2019 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 580 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 580 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form