Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Riiiiicolaaa
What's up everyone! I found this site last night while procrastinating (finishing a presentation at 2am). Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon it as everyone seems pretty cool - we're all talking about the Geneva in Switzerland, right?

So about me, I have been living and working in Lausanne for alllmost 2 years, coming from new york. The thing I miss most are gigantic new york steaks and cheeseburgers. As my profile says, I'm into mountain biking so it would be great to hook up with any other riders; and live music, so I'm always down for a concert or something. My kryptonite is trying to dance to (what I consider) really cheesy techno - but I'm trying - honest!
The text you are quoting:
What's up everyone! I found this site last night while procrastinating (finishing a presentation at 2am). Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon it as everyone seems pretty cool - we're all talking about the Geneva in Switzerland, right?

So about me, I have been living and working in Lausanne for alllmost 2 years, coming from new york. The thing I miss most are gigantic new york steaks and cheeseburgers. As my profile says, I'm into mountain biking so it would be great to hook up with any other riders; and live music, so I'm always down for a concert or something. My kryptonite is trying to dance to (what I consider) really cheesy techno - but I'm trying - honest!
austinmurphySep 22, 2005 @ 01:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1317 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Riiiiicolaaa
Post 1
Got my mountain bike nicked (that would be stolen if you are wandering) recently, so can t join fior mountain biking just yet. But up for it once the ski season ends. Great funs possible in the area, but 2 years here i am sure you ve already found some great stuff
Got my mountain bike nicked (that would be stolen if you are wandering) recently, so can t join fior mountain biking just yet. But up for it once the ski season ends. Great funs possible in the area, but 2 years here i am sure you ve already found some great stuff
munkypint, Sep 22, 2005 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
that sucks you got your bike nicked. i didn't think people stole stuff in switzerland. i hope you had insurance? get a new bike man!
that sucks you got your bike nicked. i didn't think people stole stuff in switzerland. i hope you had insurance? get a new bike man!
austinmurphy, Sep 23, 2005 @ 02:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Had it unlocked outside my house like I have all my life. Suddenly on day someone stole my nice Specialized Aluminum bike which to be fair was getting on a bit. Regardless, I wasn t a happy man! Obviously not being stupuid they stole the good one, not the reall shit supermarket branded bike I had as a teenager. Well guess what? They came back the next day for that one too! Bastards hehehe
Had it unlocked outside my house like I have all my life. Suddenly on day someone stole my nice Specialized Aluminum bike which to be fair was getting on a bit. Regardless, I wasn t a happy man! Obviously not being stupuid they stole the good one, not the reall shit supermarket branded bike I had as a teenager. Well guess what? They came back the next day for that one too! Bastards hehehe
munkypint, Sep 23, 2005 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1317 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form