Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > SWM (shocked white male) discovers GVA has awesome website!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
SWM (shocked white male) discovers GVA has awesome website!
well i'm not exactly new to Geneva anymore after having lived here for almost a year now, but am very pleased that a bloke i recently met told me about this site. what a brilliant idea! I'd only heard about the Sindy parties before (which are always the best nights i've had in gva so far), so was very pleasantly surprised when i found out about this place.

as for the 'all about me' part here goes:
i've been here for about a year now and came over from london where i spent a large part of my days in bars/pubs/clubs etc so was a big change adjusting to life here where it's not quite the same vibe as there (the brits are pretty much raging alcoholics i have to admit though). I've managed to since meet more people outside of work, but hearing about this place made me think it would be a much faster way to meet new faces! I'm always up for going for a drink, and love sports (martial arts and skiing especially -now with all the white stuff around!).

so howdy to everyone who reads this and hope to be meeting some of you soon!

G.
The text you are quoting:
well i'm not exactly new to Geneva anymore after having lived here for almost a year now, but am very pleased that a bloke i recently met told me about this site. what a brilliant idea! I'd only heard about the Sindy parties before (which are always the best nights i've had in gva so far), so was very pleasantly surprised when i found out about this place.

as for the 'all about me' part here goes:
i've been here for about a year now and came over from london where i spent a large part of my days in bars/pubs/clubs etc so was a big change adjusting to life here where it's not quite the same vibe as there (the brits are pretty much raging alcoholics i have to admit though). I've managed to since meet more people outside of work, but hearing about this place made me think it would be a much faster way to meet new faces! I'm always up for going for a drink, and love sports (martial arts and skiing especially -now with all the white stuff around!).

so howdy to everyone who reads this and hope to be meeting some of you soon!

G.
G___Jan 16, 2006 @ 21:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1121 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: SWM (shocked white male) discovers GVA has awesome website!
Post 1
welcome to GOL pgaver (or is it gpaver)?

Sounds like u r into major exercise ie martial arts, skiing, and of coz strenuous activities dealing with lifting large glasses of alcohol

U wont b disappointed in all respects : )

Hope 2 meet u soon at one of these activities..where we can really c how gud u r...at martial arts n all ; P
welcome to GOL pgaver (or is it gpaver)?

Sounds like u r into major exercise ie martial arts, skiing, and of coz strenuous activities dealing with lifting large glasses of alcohol

U wont b disappointed in all respects : )

Hope 2 meet u soon at one of these activities..where we can really c how gud u r...at martial arts n all ; P
Tigger, Jan 17, 2006 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
great to have you here. Yea, Geneva is a big difference from London, but it also has a lot of good things that London doesn't. Takes a while to discover them tho...

I am also into Martial arts. Drop me a line if you want to come train one day. I promise to take it easy on you.

See you on the community, Nir
great to have you here. Yea, Geneva is a big difference from London, but it also has a lot of good things that London doesn't. Takes a while to discover them tho...

I am also into Martial arts. Drop me a line if you want to come train one day. I promise to take it easy on you.

See you on the community, Nir
Nir Ofek, Jan 19, 2006 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
ok, you've twisted my arm. a hint of a suggestion of drinking beer is all i need.

:D
ok, you've twisted my arm. a hint of a suggestion of drinking beer is all i need.

:D
G___, Jan 20, 2006 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1121 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form