Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salut!
Hello!Salut! I am new here. I came to Geneva 2 weeks ago. I will be very glad to get known people here.) Send a message - dont be shy..
The text you are quoting:
Hello!Salut! I am new here. I came to Geneva 2 weeks ago. I will be very glad to get known people here.) Send a message - dont be shy..
ManyaJun 27, 2006 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Salut!
Post 1
Hi there --
Can you tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better? We're all very friendly, and that makes us nosy, too.
:)
Hi there --
Can you tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better? We're all very friendly, and that makes us nosy, too.
:)
tiffany, Jun 27, 2006 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
i am in geneva in 5 th time, i came from Moscow, living here with my boy-friend, i like meeting people, going out,parties,dancing, exebitions,driving car, cooking... last years i was living in China, Russia, Europe...i like travelling. I have just graduated from moscow university ind is going to continue my studies in Geneva university...at the moment searching for the job, mmr)...see soon
i am in geneva in 5 th time, i came from Moscow, living here with my boy-friend, i like meeting people, going out,parties,dancing, exebitions,driving car, cooking... last years i was living in China, Russia, Europe...i like travelling. I have just graduated from moscow university ind is going to continue my studies in Geneva university...at the moment searching for the job, mmr)...see soon
Manya, Jun 27, 2006 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
a big difference from Moscow...(-;

welcome to the community.

Nir
a big difference from Moscow...(-;

welcome to the community.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jun 29, 2006 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
well you found a great website to make friends but you might find geneva quite small comparing to moscow .. anyhow whoever comes here gets stuck here..(sounds creapy)..
nasvidanje (thats all i know in russian)..
lara
well you found a great website to make friends but you might find geneva quite small comparing to moscow .. anyhow whoever comes here gets stuck here..(sounds creapy)..
nasvidanje (thats all i know in russian)..
lara
luluzinja, Jun 30, 2006 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form